How will new people find this site? | The Boneyard

How will new people find this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last year I decided to check to see if there was a UConn forum on scout and found the boneyard. How will new people find this site?

Everything else seems great.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
We have over 1000 memebers - I think they found us.

Reaction Score
Carefully? Google? 20 minutes should do for even the least competent, including Rutgers, BCU, and PC fans.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
We have over 1000 memebers - I think they found us.
i think almost all the UCONN fans did and many of our friends from other schools (at least on the woman's side i've seen several tennessee fans, a vandy fan, stanford, louisville and duke ). i think going forward and in the future, as the scout site dies and the link to this site becomes banished, it may be difficult. but ultimately anyone who wants to find us can.

as a side note, i did a google search for "UCONN message board" as that seems to be the most logical thing the average person might use and this site did not come up. the old scout site and even older rivals site did. i then did a search for "UCONN the boneyard" and the other to sites came up at the top but halfway down, the "UCONN soccer thread" did come up linking to the new site. i'm not sure how you could do it, but a search for the two above (or whatever most likely google searches would reveal) should try to bring them to this site...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Carefully? Google? 20 minutes should do for even the least competent, including Rutgers, BCU, and PC fans.

Gotta disagree Gou. There are an infinite number of incompetent motherfuckers out there. That said, the new location sort of acts as a filter for some of the wing nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom