How Will 4 Or Not Cut With Tuck | The Boneyard

How Will 4 Or Not Cut With Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Pretty sure you have all read this by now.
espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/14342549/morgan-tuck-all-figured-connecticut-huskies
There is a pretty broad consensus that Morgan is very important to UConn next year. Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that we don't win this year. (just dove into the foxhole) So, Morgan stays to be the only Husky to ever win 4? Pretty shallow, right?

The thought did generate an idea about what could happen to help cement Morgan into her thinking favorably about a 5th year. What sprang into my admittedly somewhat addled head was that Natalie will come in and be a significant force down low and KLS will become a 3 perimeter force. Either would be great for Morgan, both would be dynamite - giving her the opportunity to maximize her very considerable versatility.

Watcha think? I see the Nat as the biggest factor actually.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Morgan's love for the program, if it exceeds her closeness with Stewie and Moriah, is the key, in my opinion.

The other big factor is getting an advanced degree. Morgan is a rather cerebral type. I'm sure it has considerable appeal.

Hypothetically, I think Morgan comes back if we lose in April. She doesn't want to end her career with a loss.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
If she talks to the many Uconn professional players that cycle through Storrs each year, the answer they give will be universally the same - 'Why would you want to leave and deal with all the hassles of being a pro, when you have a chance to spend another year at Uconn? It will never be the same, from the coaching, training staff, and facilities to the camaraderie of the team and the ease of living and travel. I wish I had had that chance.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom