How was that not a foul when Katie Lou went down | The Boneyard

How was that not a foul when Katie Lou went down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
and skinned her knee? I couldn't believe no foul was called. It should have been against FSU - KLS had control of the ball, but I wouldn't have been surprise if it went against her - but a no call was ridiculous.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
and skinned her knee? I couldn't believe no foul was called. It should have been against FSU - KLS had control of the ball, but I wouldn't have been surprise if it went against her - but a no call was ridiculous.

There were some bad calls both ways. Nurse should've been called for an offensive foul when swinging her elbows and clocking the FSU player in the chest. There was another play off the ball when I believe Collier was sprinting down court, bulldozed over a FSU player who wasn't even aware she was coming and FSU was called for the foul. There were other blown calls on both sides of the ball.

Reaction Score

It wasn't a foul because the refs didn't call it. Fouls happen in every game that are not called. Geno has said the players need to adjust to the way the game is being called--all refs call games differently--but the first half of this game was as you say ---ridiculous!!!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I have seen it called both ways and it could have been called a foul. One of the keys might have been a foul was not called because when KLS foot made contact the ball was already lose and almost immediately scooped up by Brown. The refs could have been focusing on the ball not what happened to KLS after the ball was already lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom