how to watch the game on mobile | The Boneyard

how to watch the game on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
i have the watch espn app but it keeps asking me for my att uverse name and password... no clue if i can get it because we have frontier now... any other ways to watch the game on the phone tomorrow?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Contact your ISP, worst case scenario download a browser app that supports flash playback (varies depending if you have iOS or Android) like Dolphin browser and then stream the game through that using firstrowsports.eu, vipleague.se, or bosscast.net (vip and boss are the better ones). May be laggy a bit with average quality but itll get the job done.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Contact your ISP, worst case scenario download a browser app that supports flash playback (varies depending if you have iOS or Android) like Dolphin browser and then stream the game through that using firstrowsports.eu, vipleague.se, or bosscast.net (vip and boss are the better ones). May be laggy a bit with average quality but itll get the job done.
Alright thanks

Reaction Score
i have the watch espn app but it keeps asking me for my att uverse name and password... no clue if i can get it because we have frontier now... any other ways to watch the game on the phone tomorrow?

I dealt with this last night, and I managed to bypass it somehow. Just be quicker in clicking on login before it can refresh you over to the att page. You have a cookie somewhere that is redirecting you.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I dealt with this last night, and I managed to bypass it somehow. Just be quicker in clicking on login before it can refresh you over to the att page. You have a cookie somewhere that is redirecting you.
I'm on the galaxy. It won't let me use the browser and redirects me to the watch espn app. It also says my flash can't work and then says watch it on the app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom