how to beat nd easy | The Boneyard

how to beat nd easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Start mj and post dolson 2 feet from under the hoop. Have BStewart pass her the ball from up high if mj can't feed her through a double team

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Start mj and post dolson 2 feet from under the hoop. Have BStewart pass her the ball from up high if mj can't feed her through a double team
How many 3 second calls you figure she gets???

Reaction Score
I think you would have a better chnac eof seeing God than you do, Mo starting. The pace will be frantic at the start of the game and Geno will want to settle things down. Doty starts and when the team gets into the flow Jefferson will come in.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I think you would have a better chnac eof seeing God than you do, Mo starting. The pace will be frantic at the start of the game and Geno will want to settle things down. Doty starts and when the team gets into the flow Jefferson will come in.
Caroline may play 2 minutes but she will start and MoJeff and Bria will be sitting right next to the coaches having things pointed out to them. If one watches Caroline and MoJeff carefully one can see paralleling the way in which Caroline directs positioning and traffic at PG. She has learned a lot from watching Caroline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom