How sick is Katie Lou? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How sick is Katie Lou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Right, Mike. Didn't say you said it. I said it. No reason to put someone on the floor who is not 100% mentally focused, no matter how much she can be made ready physically, because she will make lots of mistakes at both ends. That's what I meant.
Bags27 no worries!!! No offense taken I'm just glad Lou is better!! She has improved so much this season and worked so hard... I would hate for her to miss her first final four cause of a illness!! That would be cruel. Hope she has a fantastic game tonight!!!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
musings.jpg

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Never been a paratrooper nor raisedsix daughters (only two) but i am betting the former was easier.

Reaction Score
Last game Gabby and Morgan both got into foul trouble. That would leave Napheesa as the only sub, and she doesn't shoot the 3 like Katie Lou, allowing Oregon St. to pack the paint. It would give UConn fewer options.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Not practicing or warming up, has done wonders for Chantal Osahor. Maybe its a new trend?

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
45 minutes away. Despite my cautious and conservative expectations for this (or any) game, it's hard not to view it as the "real" championship game. Win this one and nobody left has a shot.

There, I said it.

Reaction Score
It was posted by ESPNW instagram 42 mins ago. I believe it is a new photo.

Kaizen, I too, saw this photo last night, it's not from today's game.

Atleast5char

I did it; I let the dogs out.
Reaction Score
This is the final four!! Load her up on liquids and keep her hydrated!! No excuses this is the final four u may never get another crack at it in your career. As much as I'm concerned u have to fight through it and do whatever u can to help your team out. Cold , Flu whatever u give it your all. Unless your hopping on 2 bad legs!! I have a feeling Lou will be ready to go!!
Up to a point, but you shouldn't work out if you have the actual flu. It can be dangerous.

Reaction Score
Up to a point, but you shouldn't work out if you have the actual flu. It can be dangerous.

I would hope those kids - like everyone else - get a flu shot, so if she had symptoms they would be mild!

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I would hope those kids - like everyone else - get a flu shot, so if she had symptoms they would be mild!
She didnt have the flu, per a reliable source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom