• Not Sure Yet

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • Will attend one or more single games

Votes: 35 25.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What else would I do? I'm going to watch the games anyway. I would do it from my couch when the stadium is an hour away?

I contort myself to go all over the country for other events. Not going to a home game isn't even a consideration under normal circumstances.

Reaction Score
I'm in but think my sidekick is out as he hated the hire, but I have a few months to work on him. Otherwise I will be looking for a new partner in crime
Hang in Bill...This is going to be a common thread. ;)

Reaction Score
Never was a season ticket holder but try to get to a few home games per year. Made it to the spring game first two home games this year and was really nervous about this team (almost losing to Maine? Really?). Traveled for a few weeks and by that time there was no reason for me to witness the slaughter in person.

I'll try to get to the spring game again and a few home games to support the team. Not expecting much for 2017 just don't want to be an embarrassment again this season.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I'm in but think my sidekick is out as he hated the hire, but I have a few months to work on him. Otherwise I will be looking for a new partner in crime

I help you convert him - we will make him "see the light".

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I will go to all the games that do not conflict with my son's high school games.

Reaction Score
Your mindset is so negative and sad. You were going to root against a team and program because of one man.. 100 young men trying their best to achieve greatness and you were going to root against them because of one man. Who is no longer here, but regardless of that one individual. The fact you would root against this team, screw you dude. Don't lose sight of the young men still on the roster.

Yes. He is the worst. The kids don't need one fan. They have 5000 who would've filled the seats with bob at the helm

Reaction Score
Where do you sit that you have such a problem? Not judging, just curious.
I will reply to that... I actually had my seats moved this year, mid season because of the drunken that sat behind me. I was in 123 row 2. I just can't understand that if you are fan, a season ticket holder, how you could spit out such venom against the team you are there to see. I understand not liking the coach, but these people made my game day experience so bad, I moved. If I hadn't been able to move I would have dropped my season tickets (1999 and counting) and not have gone back. Thanks to the UCONN athletic department for being accommodating.

Last edited:

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I dislike Edsall because I think he is a jerk, but he is a reasonably competent football coach and will be a big upgrade from the last idiot. I will renew.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Have had tickets EVERY year at the Rent.

I'm in wait and see mode. Part of that is cause I'm sick of the drunk idiots. When were losing I have less patience for that.
Why do I always feel that these comments are pointed at me?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I will reply to that... I actually had my seats moved this year, mid season because of the drunken that sat behind me. I was in 123 row 2. I just can't understand that if you are fan, a season ticket holder, how you could spit out such venom against the team you are there to see. I understand not liking the coach, but these people made my game day experience so bad, I moved. If I hadn't been able to move I would have dropped my season tickets (1999 and counting) and not have gone back. Thanks to the UCONN athletic department for being accommodating.

You should also thank Diaco for creating a product so poor that your request to move seats could be accommodated by an undergrad intern without any effort.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
You should also thank Diaco for creating a product so poor that your request to move seats could be accommodated by an undergrad intern without any effort.
Curious if we would be able to lock down that Church lot at UCF.
We may be in for quite a tailgate. We had over 100 at the USF game this year. Never too early to start planning.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Was on the fence about renewing if Diaco came back. Now I am 100% on-board with renewing and am looking forward to our future once again! It will take some time to rebuild it, but I am confident in Edsall to build it back to where it was when he left (6-8 win seasons).

Reaction Score
Was on the fence about renewing if Diaco came back. Now I am 100% on-board with renewing and am looking forward to our future once again! It will take some time to rebuild it, but I am confident in Edsall to build it back to where it was when he left (6-8 win seasons).
Might not renew, but I plan on coming to the BC/Mizzou games and the Homecoming game.

Reaction Score
Have had tickets EVERY year at the Rent.

I'm in wait and see mode. Part of that is cause I'm sick of the drunk idiots. When were losing I have less patience for that.

Although the last few years it wouldn't have been hard to move away from them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom