How it Happened | Page 6 | The Boneyard

How it Happened

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Sure... and the kickoff would have been 0100 in Taiwan the next day.

This is bizarre.

What would UConn do about road start times owned by another conference's media rights?

Reaction Score
This is bizarre.

What would UConn do about road start times owned by another conference's media rights?

I am in awe of the superbly executed "Good Cop/Bad Cop" .....

C

Chief00

How Chief won't acknowledge this is beyond me
Because that was my understanding and what I understood. Can't believe you don't have the IQ to understand that simple principle.

Reaction Score
Because that was my understanding and what I understood. Can't believe you don't have the IQ to understand that simple principle.
You understood that you talked to Drummond directly, that he was already in Storrs and that you and he were going to hang after the game? That was the conversation you had with him straight away? Clown.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
This is what I call the perfect off season thread. Nothing to do with what is happening on the field....old arguments that should never have been brought up again....posters so bored with the lack of games that they actually try to reason with the unreasonable. If Diaco was still here this thread would be painful...and less populated. Now it is just humorous.

Good times.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
You understood that you talked to Drummond directly, that he was already in Storrs and that you and he were going to hang after the game? That was the conversation you had with him straight away? Clown.

Gosh, it was a real conversation. Just Drummond's voice rattling around chief's head.

Duh

sdhusky

Reaction Score
This is what I call the perfect off season thread. Nothing to do with what is happening on the field....old arguments that should never have been brought up again....posters so bored with the lack of games that they actually try to reason with the unreasonable. If Diaco was still here this thread would be painful...and less populated. Now it is just humorous.

Good times.

hear hear.

I like it better when chief pretends to know about uconn football in the off season.

Reaction Score
P

Good times.
if Diaco was here he might join in and share his recipe for fishcskess

C

Chief00

If you knew what he had been through the last 8 years, you would understand.
Chief. You said Drummond was in Storrs and that you talked to him yourself. You followed that by saying you were going out with him that night. Of course none of those three things were true. Also my last comment on this

I communicated with him previously. I never said I talked or saw him in Storrs. You folks need to learn to read. What I communicated was the plan and what I heard. Plans changed. I have tried to Coach some of you dudes up but beginning to reach the conclusion - some of you can't be educated or don't want to be. It's not very complicated what happened. If you dudes have any friends - haven't you had plans that changed? Many of you are hopelessly incapable, I am beginning to conclude.

sdhusky

Reaction Score
I communicated with him previously. I never said I talked or saw him in Storrs. You folks need to learn to read. What I communicated was the plan and what I heard. Plans changed. I have tried to Coach some of you dudes up but beginning to reach the conclusion - some of you can't be educated or don't want to be. It's not very complicated what happened. If you dudes have any friends - haven't you had plans that changed? Many of you are hopelessly incapable, I am beginning to conclude.

Exactly.

Haven't you ever pretended to know someone and it turns out you were lying???

Reaction Score
The sad part is that I don't doubt that Chief has a source within the AD. His info on this was pretty much along the same lines that I had heard (slightly different details that I heard). But it's the pathetic lying and pretending to be someone he's not that makes people question the guy.

This is a guy that claimed in the past that Calhoun solicited basketball advice from him. Can't make this stuff up.

Reaction Score
The sad part is that I don't doubt that Chief has a source within the AD. His info on this was pretty much along the same lines that I had heard (slightly different details that I heard). But it's the pathetic lying and pretending to be someone he's not that makes people question the guy.

This is a guy that claimed in the past that Calhoun solicited basketball advice from him. Can't make this stuff up.

Nobody is perfect!!! Some exaggeration were muttered by a number of celebrities and politicians as recently as this week!!! Calhoun being Calhoun probably did not seek BB advice from anybody, but being the great coach that he is, probably listened to inputs from several people. I for one, am grateful that Chief00 and others choose to share their insights with this forum. They do not owe anybody anything, much of all their sources!!!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
So you were saying that he was with and recruits at the game but never said you saw him in Storrs. K

C

Chief00

So you were saying that he was with and recruits at the game but never said you saw him in Storrs. K
Correct - that was my understanding of what his plan was - there were others that had that same understanding.

C

Chief00

Sure... and the kickoff would have been 0100 in Taiwan the next day.
But it was actually at 11:00am or there abouts. This obsession that some have about a kickoff time by a few minutes one way or another is beyond me. They don't have the conceptual thinking capacity to understand the main point rather they get distracted by any noise that can prevent them from thinking clearly.

C

Chief00

When did I say Calhoun solicited basketball advice. LOL
Unless you are a HOF Coach type or a pro - Calhoun doesn't solicit advice. However, he does discuss basketball back and forth - different theories and approaches.

Reaction Score
If there are any mandatory reporters on the board, please contact your local officials. Chief is making a desperate plea for help here.

sdhusky

Reaction Score
Correct - that was my understanding of what his plan was - there were others that had that same understanding.

You actually said you saw him, talked with him and introduced him personally, to a female.

(lying on a message board is easy)

Reaction Score
But it was actually at 11:00am or there abouts. This obsession that some have about a kickoff time by a few minutes one way or another is beyond me. They don't have the conceptual thinking capacity to understand the main point rather they get distracted by any noise that can prevent them from thinking clearly.

You need help - I think its organic.

10264-Sharma_Banner2.jpg

C

Chief00

You actually said you saw him, talked with him and introduced him personally, to a female.

(lying on a message board is easy)

Genius - Where did I say I saw him? You keep repeating that line a mindless robot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom