Chief00

IMG_0434.PNG
IMG_0434.PNG

True

IMG_0435.PNG

True

C

Chief00

It comes down to not being able to admit you're wrong or completely full of sheet.

Despite numerous people quoting his exact words, Pal still claims that he never said Boyle was definitively better than Whitmer.
Actually, if he did say that I would have agreed to this day - Boyle had a much higher upside than Whitmer.
Whitney was too short to step up into the pocket with his throws - so many got batted down. He was also too slow to effectively roll out. I know Boyce's stats were poor - including many dropped passes - but if he had good and consistent QB coaching and also not 4 OCs - he could have been very good. Agreed that's my opinion not fact since it's unprovable - since in my view he was never set up for success at UConn.

My point by posting the above screenshots is contrary to the peanut gallery narrative what I said was accurate in all of those posts. In addition to Cincy, Mizzo was an 10:30am central time game (away).

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

@ Chief, "plans changed" doesn't work when you affirmatively state that AD was with "recruits and ladies" prior to the tip.
All true - you are not very bright. I said that's what I heard and that was true. Like I said plans changed.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
All true - you are not very bright. I said that's what I heard and that was true. Like I said plans changed.

I'm not inclined to take someone who lies about how connected they are to gain brownie points on a message board seriously. Especially those with an axe to grind against the university's administration and athletic department.

C

Chief00

My last post on this thread - seriously I have never seen such a collection of losers as some posters on this thread.

Stairmaster sources were in touch three decades ago - but since then have faded with all due respect.

Drummond absolutely had plans to be there that night and things changed on his end.

UConn did play two pre noon games as I suggested they would. True I feared more but 2 is bad enough.

Serrano says his Diaco version is only slightly different but says I am full of BS. How can that be? Yet he won't say what the difference is and I am likely correct - since I had a first hand account. Not sure if he did?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Chief. You said Drummond was in Storrs and that you talked to him yourself. You followed that by saying you were going out with him that night. Of course none of those three things were true. Also my last comment on this

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Nothing like doubling down in the face of facts. Don't ever let them tell you there is no room in the Trump Administration for you.

The Missouri game kicked off at 12:00 E.T. and the Cinci game was play over a year later, before they even knew which weekend it was being played.

Reaction Score
My last post on this thread - seriously I have never seen such a collection of losers as some posters on this thread.

Stairmaster sources were in touch three decades ago - but since then have faded with all due respect.

Drummond absolutely had plans to be there that night and things changed on his end.

UConn did play two pre noon games as I suggested they would. True I feared more but 2 is bad enough.

Serrano says his Diaco version is only slightly different but says I am full of BS. How can that be? Yet he won't say what the difference is and I am likely correct - since I had a first hand account. Not sure if he did?

Don't ever change.

Reaction Score
@Skiblets...can you just lock this one? This thread has no hope.
Just ignore it. Some people might want to weigh in. I think his Diaco story is plausible. But he's desperate for validation and attention.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, it was mid December - the AD and his assistant from MN go visit Diaco's office about the OC position and other things - the AD and his Assistant then leave in frustration - shutting the door and the AD commented you can't work with this guy.

That was the match that lighted the fuse to get to where we are today. Diaco basically checked out after that and Benedict looked to see how he could do the buyout and look for a new coach.
Actually here is how it happened.... First week of December I spoke to someone I know on the board and after getting the company line that Diaco was coming back due to the buyout I told them the program can't afford another year. Season ticket holders will disappear because the brand of football was so bad. I can only speculate, but obviously my words went back to Bennett and the change was made :)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

1. The Missouri game was on ESPN so it started at noon eastern.

2. The Missouri game was part of the SEC television package.

C

Chief00

I'm not inclined to take someone who lies about how connected they are to gain brownie points on a message board seriously. Especially those with an axe to grind against the university's administration and athletic department.
Why would I donate money to a school that I have an axe to grind against - there's not much upstairs in your house.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom