How do you beat UConn? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How do you beat UConn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Never said Beard was noted for flopping, just driving into defenders to get foul calls, as I'm guessing the decade ago (actually more than a decade since even her senior year at this point) is the player you're referring too. If you are sensitive to the fact that Duke is infamous for the flops over the years, I can understand, and pulling up the videos of the Duke games through the years and giving flopping ratings would indeed by an entertaining though time-consuming exercise. Interesting question about the Duke men, and I post a query over on the men's board about what their observations have been.

As for the simple observation of the game, I simply observed that playing up something you call "going over" on a few plays is a tad over the top when a player like Stewie is routinely grabbed, whacked, twisted and otherwise physically "gone over" in ways that don't jive with the rules of what can be done on the court. And also, watch the games a little more and you will see that often when Stewie is skying for a rebound, an opponent will back under her to try to knock her legs out, which I guess I would call "going under."
Im sensitive to duke flopping claims? Lol I just dont agree with people who make assertions with no visible evidence. Also, your analysis on Beard is quite irrelevant, or am I wrong? Lmao you have a great day... good luck against the terps once again.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
One must have access to the pre-game buffet.

One must also have arsenic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits