How bad is Adam's injury? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

How bad is Adam's injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Dom says game time decision:

Adams, who sustained a concussion during the Huskies' overtime loss to Auburn last Friday, did not practice on Tuesday. Coach Kevin Ollie said the "concussion protocol" was still being followed. A decision will be made before the game, a 3 p.m. start at the XL Center.

"Hopefully, his symptoms will go down to zero and he can resume basketball activities," Ollie said.

UConn Men May Be Without Jalen Adams For AAC Opener On Wednesday

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I would be absolutely shocked if he plays not only tomorrow but then put on a flight to Tulsa. I dont think he plays either of those games.

Shocked.

But Im usually wrong so thats a good sign.

Reaction Score
I have no medical background but if there is any question at all I'd like to sit Jalen out against Houston.

Reaction Score
He's STILL fighting flu? He was limited like two weeks ago due to flu. Does kid actually have mono or something?

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Coach was interviewed at practice and stated that he may only have six players for the Houston game (video on twitter link on ESPN Connecticut page)

Reaction Score
Coach was interviewed at practice and stated that he may only have six players for the Houston game (video on twitter link on ESPN Connecticut page)
Ugh -- what a year. Good thing our players aren't prone to terrible foul calls. Hopefully this team can build on this season and maybe even do some damage in Hartford in March.

Reaction Score
To this point, I've thought that the pity party this board has thrown for our depleted Huskies has been a bit overblown. They have enough to win the AAC, and they damn sure have enough to win the conference tournament in Hartford. Youth isn't an excuse, either, not when we start three seniors and an old sophomore.

Without Adams, that's all moot. We need him to play or we can lose to pretty much anybody. Hopefully he can suit up tomorrow.

Reaction Score

If Adams out & Durham has flu that leaves us with 6 healthy....hmm....hope they have on the Superman Underoos... superman.jpg

Reaction Score
ugh. We need Facey and Enoch to be Monstars today if we're going to stay in a game without Jalen.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99