How bad is Adam's injury? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How bad is Adam's injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jalen doesn't play, who comes in to spell Rodney and Vital? Vance as a point forward? This has potential for extreme ugliness.

Reaction Score
Jalen doesn't play, who comes in to spell Rodney and Vital? Vance as a point forward? This has potential for extreme ugliness.
Me thinks to expect a loss and be overjoyed if we win. This apparently is not our year, and I'm ok with that. Most of our losses will come with an asterisk, but only recognized by our fan base.

We just need to survive this season and cheer louder for this team than we ever have before for any other team.

Reaction Score
Me thinks to expect a loss and be overjoyed if we win. This apparently is not our year, and I'm ok with that. Most of our losses will come with an asterisk, but only recognized by our fan base.

We just need to survive this season and cheer louder for this team than we ever have before for any other team.
As long as they continue to play hard and KO keeps pushing them I'm fine with whatever our record is at the end of the season. We have 3 players out plus Jalen and Durham can only play limited minutes. No team is deep enough absorb that many injuries. We have been pretty lucky with injuries over the years but our luck ran out this year.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
As long as they continue to play hard and KO keeps pushing them I'm fine with whatever our record is at the end of the season. We have 3 players out plus Jalen and Durham can only play limited minutes. No team is deep enough absorb that many injuries. We have been pretty lucky with injuries over the years but our luck ran out this year.
Hopefully we can bank some karma for next year.

Reaction Score
This season is the definition of not being results-oriented. The things to look for are the young players learning from their mistakes on both ends of the floor and making small but noticeable steps. As said above, no team can sustain the amount of injuries we have and still be competitive on a national level. I want to see the kids continue to play hard, hustle, make good mistakes, and start to put some pieces together as a foundation for next season. It's unfortunate for Brimah and Purvis that this is the end of the line for them and it has to end this way, but it is unfortunately what it is. Look for the individual points of progress during each game and evaluate the team on those rather than just the final score.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
This season is the definition of not being results-oriented. The things to look for are the young players learning from their mistakes on both ends of the floor and making small but noticeable steps.
Amen. Adams's evolution as a floor leader over the past 6 weeks has been beyond heartening, and the way Enoch boxed out and rotated defensively for the first 20 against Auburn was just as crucial. I've also been impressed with CV's defense and at least a little bit by Jackson's off-the-ball movement, as well as Durham's touch.

All that stuff needs to continue to develop over the next few months. If it does, and the other guys come back healthy, we'll be in good shape for 2017-18.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Rodney's judgement is so bad he can't understand why Disasco wasn't given another contract extension instead of being fired.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Is it possible Rodney stepped out of bounds on this one?
It doesn't matter if he stepped out of bounds, or not.

It only matters if he was whistled for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom