HOUSTON - A WTH Game? | The Boneyard

HOUSTON - A WTH Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
I'm waiting for our "how the heck" did we win that game and lose that one moment. I am hoping Houston is that moment! Come on boys, bring it! Come on coaches, let the training wheels off.. what do you have to lose besides a job.. Show some of that Husky pride! !

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'm waiting for our "how the heck" did we win that game and lose that one moment. I am hoping Houston is that moment! Come on boys, bring it! Come on coaches, let the training wheels off.. what do you have to lose besides a job.. Show some of that Husky pride! !

I'm giving you a "like" today that shouldn't be opened until Tuesday. I need a few days to recover from today... :oops:

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Gonna be a train wreck

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
I'm waiting for our "how the heck" did we win that game...

I just hope it hasn't already happened. Not sure about you, but I walked out of The Rent after the UVA game asking myself how the heck did we win that game.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Earth to Athlete 94...come back to us son.

Reaction Score
If you watched the Houston-Cincy game you would know the speed at which Houston plays on offense and defense. We could not handle the ex-terp receiver yesterday and I think Houston has a couple of these. They also have a very effective running game. They are explosive, the real deal on offense. I also watched their defense blitz the Cincy QB 3x late in the game for disastrous losses. And that is only part of it.

I will hold back on my prediction until Thursday. Needless to say, I don't expect it to be close......and then Cincy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Thought this might be another trap game for them but after this week I can imagine how we're going to try to keep the scoring down. Our scoring.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Thought this might be another trap game for them but after this week I can imagine how we're going to try to keep the scoring down. Our scoring.
Doubt it. Last year's loss to us stung. I think they will be sending a message both to us to the Big 12.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I feel like they'll win just to get us all pumped up then finish 0 for the last 7.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I am so not looking forward to seeing Ed Oliver terrorize our putrid OL all night on Thursday. Rest your scotch UConn fans, we are in for an absolute beatdown on Thursday.

Reaction Score
Note to Benedict. As of the schedule coming out we were headed to Houston with friends. Tickets bought. Flights ready to book. At 4-0 we would have convinced a few more fans to fly down with us. At 3-1, we would have booked flights last night. After yesterday my wife said it's a tough trip on a Thursday and with our other obligations we simply can't justify it. We're staying home. Just put tix on stub hub. Will likely eat them.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
The plus side to this game is that if we win we may torpedo Houston's chances of getting into the Big 12 in a three hour freefall.

Reaction Score
I'm going to be there. But only because I'm in Houston for work on Thursday.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The negative side to this game is that we lose 62-3 and, thus, seal our poor football reputation to the national audience and Big 12 school fans.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The game needs to fall the way the UCF game fell two years ago for us to have a chance at a win. Even with that it may not be enough.

Reaction Score
It could easily be over by the end of the the first quarter. We probably see Anderson at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom