Hot Rumor Coming Out of UC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hot Rumor Coming Out of UC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Agreed. I think they slowed things down and said what they did in order to cut down on the circus/frenzy. I don't think they liked the public lobbying and comments. It got out of hand. I doubt that much has changed, but they want to proceed behind closed doors, like every other conference has.
My guess is the B12 will expand, probably for 2017 or 2018 and we are most definitely still on the table. But this will be more like Syacuse and Pitt to the ACC than Louisville to the ACC. It will just be announced some day without a lot of buildup before the fact.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Scoot is right. orange and pitt in the cover and dead of night. Louisville like a giant kick to the nads as Warde dug his toes in on beach.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
We're not going to the Big 12. No network eliminated us as a contender. I think we were a top contender when a network was on the table, though.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
So it's either tv sets then perception? We are effyouseekayed

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Exactly how little credibility would it have to have for you to think it wasn't interesting enough to post?

lol...i thought the same thing BL...this is as micro-credible as it comes. But this whole forum is filled with micro-credibility...so what the hell... ;)

Reaction Score
Agreed. I think they slowed things down and said what they did in order to cut down on the circus/frenzy. I don't think they liked the public lobbying and comments. It got out of hand. I doubt that much has changed, but they want to proceed behind closed doors, like every other conference has.

They're gonna create another circus because they can't help themselves. They love being in charge of stuff like this. Egos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom