Hoping to network with other UConn fans in NYC | The Boneyard

Hoping to network with other UConn fans in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My partner "listens" to me when, during the commercials, I give him score updates. He probably knows all the names of the players, but if he comes into the living room where the large screen TV is, and sees Faris at the free throw line, he'll say "now, what's her name again?" Could you believe this?!

He does walk the dogs when I'm "busy" watching UConn on TV; and he once went with me to see a game at St. Johns University during the Diana Taurasi era. But he is isn't a real fan :cool:

It'd be great to network with other adult and open-minded UConn fans in NYC and get together on game days next season.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I'm not very open-minded, but I am in NYC (Queens.) Let's keep in touch.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Manhattan here....and I love talking basketball

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It'd be great to network with other adult and open-minded UConn fans in NYC and get together on game days next season.
You're asking a lot from the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
meyers7, not sure what you mean, but i'm certainly talking about talking basketball.

perhaps i should been clearer and written "gay-friendly" instead of "open-minded"

then again, your reply could be pure sarcasm, something i don't always understand well :confused:

cheers

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I'm up in southern Westchester but occasionally run races in Queens. Certainly not open-minded on anything relating to Huskies, and I root for West Ham. The Hammers are due. But if a Husky gathering in the boros is ever in the works, let me know.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
meyers7, not sure what you mean, but i'm certainly talking about talking basketball.

perhaps i should been clearer and written "gay-friendly" instead of "open-minded"

then again, your reply could be pure sarcasm, something i don't always understand well :confused:

cheers
Well, meyers is a Smarty Pants :)

I've yet to see a homophobe on the Boneyard.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Greenwich Village when I'm in town

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I love Queens... Jamaica Ave is my favorite spot to visit

Reaction Score
Hello Boneyarders,

How about a UConn Huskies Fans Gathering in Queens for this Sunday's game?

You are welcome to come to my apartment. Large screen TV high definition, guacamole & chips, pop-corn and coronas. I'll do my best to be a good host for the UConn fans and their loved ones!

Warning: Two 10-pound dogs will bark at you when you enter "their" territory. One of them will become your best friend once you give her something to eat, the other (in avatar pic) takes more time to warm up. That's just her... personality :)

F2821.jpg

Reaction Score
Unsure if I can make Sunday (have an exam the following day) but definitely interested in future meet ups. Brooklyn here

Reaction Score
Hi JBLfromBK.

School comes first!
Hopefully we'll have a game on Tuesday. Lets keep in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom