Homeland | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Homeland

Reaction Score
You say Homeland has sucked this season
I ask why you feel that way
You reference last season
Do you not see how that is not a relevant response/reason?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
GO...your response to Rock was confusing. You wrote nothing has been wrong with the show until this year but refer to Dana. Huh?

As for this season...the ambassador's husband is a weak character. And the hot ISI chick has basically gotten zero character development so what the hell? This season has, like, wi bad guys. And our good guys are captive and drugged.

Reaction Score
Said I loved other seasons.....except for Dana.

This season sucks.

Reaction Score
Said I loved other seasons.....except for Dana.

This season sucks.
I get that you think THIS season sucks. I asked you why you think THIS season sucks. You replied with complaints about Dana, who is NOT even close to a part of THIS season. Said response is not a logical justification for your feelings about THIS CURRENT season. I can only re-explain and emphasize this so many times.

Reaction Score
GO...your response to Rock was confusing. You wrote nothing has been wrong with the show until this year but refer to Dana. Huh?

As for this season...the ambassador's husband is a weak character. And the hot ISI chick has basically gotten zero character development so what the hell? This season has, like, wi bad guys. And our good guys are captive and drugged.

That ISI lady does it for me too........solid rack to top it off.

Reaction Score
Ok looks like it should be back for those who have not enjoyed - heating up again!

Reaction Score
If you didn't like last nights episode you're whacked. Can't wait for December 7th at this point!

Reaction Score
Agreed. The last two shows have been terrific.

That ISI babe does get it done...you are right.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Hope to wat h it tonight. Does ISI chick get more than 2 scenes?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Ohhhh...that was one of the best episodes yet!

Hoping those scumbags walk into a flamethrower from hell.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Just binge watched 5 episodes tonight. Frontier must have updated its on-demand library in the last week, because it was missing episode 5 for the longest time so I was stuck (why Frontier decided to only initially add every other episode to its on-demand library was mystifying).

Anyway, this may be the best season yet. The show is a lot better without Dana, and the Pakistani's are hard core gangster bad guys, much tougher and scarier than al Qaeda or the Iranians. The ISI chick is awesome. As an aside, I am willing to start a collection to increase her contract with Showtime if it will get her to take her clothes off. I think Khan doesn't make it out the other side. Tasmeen has figured him out, and she will take care of him in time.

This is the first time in the Series where you really feel like the bad guys have the upper hand every episode, which makes it much more fun to watch. The reality is that a foreign intelligence service picking up a former CIA chief would border on an act of war, but as a plot twist, it was definitely interesting.

Reaction Score
The only thing that bothers me about the last episode is that we have to wait an extra week to find out if there were casualties in the motorcade and what happens when Haqqani (sp) gets in the Embassy. BTW - seems a bit Keystone cops if all the Marines actually rush outside.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Well, Lockhart sent out all but 2 Marines and decided to hand Haqqani (sp) the entire book of CIA assets in Pakistan. Thisguy should find himself Iin front of a subcommittee.

Quinn has gone rogue collecting iPhones as he goes.

Reaction Score
BAM! That was a hard hitting show from the start........can't wait until next week WTF

Reaction Score
I am sorry, but after that episode the only option is to impeach Obama. The utter incompetence of the people he appointed is staggering. You let those people die, you do not hand over the book.

Reaction Score
I thought the season started a bit slow but the last 3 shows have been home runs. I believe there are two shows left.

I have no doubt Quinn eventually finds the guy but I wonder if he survives to live another season. I could see him going down in a flurry of bullets, with the terrorist going down somehow as well.

Reaction Score
I am sorry, but after that episode the only option is to impeach Obama. The utter incompetence of the people he appointed is staggering. You let those people die, you do not hand over the book.
That was a bit of a surprise. The guy was such a hard ass last year now he gives in and actually believes the girl won't be killed anyway? Come on. Still a very good episode though.

And poor Duck doesn't have the balls to do the one thing he should do for his wife - off himself.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
That was a bit of a surprise. The guy was such a hard ass last year now he gives in and actually believes the girl won't be killed anyway? Come on. Still a very good episode though.

And poor Duck doesn't have the balls to do the one thing he should do for his wife - off himself.

Duck is a character actor's dream. He gets to play the same character over and over and over. He is very good at it.

For a show as tightly written as Homeland is, that episode was a little sloppy. The marines running into an open street after RPG's took out a couple of vehicles stretches credibility a little. The first thing they would do is find who fired the RPG's, not run into the crossfire.

Lockhart seems to be the catchall plot twist device to segue to the next episode. Crazy Carrie wants to become station chief of one of the most watched CIA stations in the world? Blackmail Lockhart. They want Haqqani to have a list of CIA assets in Pakiston, have Lockhart give the bad guys the book. And no matter how paranoid a CIA Station Chief was, I can not imagine they would ever be permitted to not have a backup of that kind of list off site.

Quinn running off also doesn't make any sense. He just showed up in Islamabad a few weeks ago. Why is he taking off on a suicide, revenge mission? This is a guy that is a borderline sociopath. He only knew one of the people killed in the first place, and it wasn't like he cared for them that much.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Wasn't Quinn in Islamabad when this season started?

Reaction Score
Nope. If you remember. Quinn apparently likes them large. Then he dismantled two guys in a diner.
Quinn was there before the bigger woman incident and the barfight, but briefly.... when Sandy got pulled from the car. But that happened soon after him and Carrie arrived from Afghanistan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom