Homeland | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Homeland

Reaction Score
Episode 2 was the worst episode of television I have ever watched. No recovery. 24 is more realistic than that woman being a CIA station chief.

Reaction Score
Episode 2 was the worst episode of television I have ever watched. No recovery. 24 is more realistic than that woman being a CIA station chief.

Granted the show isn't always realistic. The WSJ has an intelligence expert analyze the show, though, and Carrie's gender wasn't an issue he raised: Security Expert

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The scariest part of that article is that the expert didn't have a problem with a bipolar station chief.

Reaction Score
Didn't say a woman, said that woman. She is a disaster of a human being and should be nowhere near drones or minor children. Completely deranged nut job.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Powered through 4 episodes of Season 2 last night. Overall not bad.
Finished season 2 and really enjoyed it. Like the new guy, Quinn..

Three episodes in on season 3 and very disappointed. Who the flock cares about Brody's daughter and Carries looniness?
The Venezuelans are kinda badass.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Finished season 2 and really enjoyed it. Like the new guy, Quinn..

Three episodes in on season 3 and very disappointed. Who the flock cares about Brody's daughter and Carries looniness?
The Venezuelans are kinda badass.

I almost dropped the show altogether after the 3rd episode of season 3. The season improves dramatically starting from that point.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Okay...episode 4 had a good twist at end with Carrie'slooney bin stay being intentional to lure Iranian goons.

Reaction Score
Off to a good start this season. The key character from the first three seasons is definitely missed, but it was time for him to go. I prefer Quinn as more sociopath trying to feel emotion than a lovesick dork behaving self-destructively.

I like when the protagonist becomes anti-hero, which is what Carrie is becoming.

I am confused on Lockhart. I thought he got fired last season, but am too lazy to look it up.

I really like the actor that plays Sandy. I had hoped for a bigger role for him when i first saw him.
Do we know he was killed? We've known his "death" was scripted at least to some degree, and we do remember him secretively talking with someone before the event..... could that have been classic faking death and joining the other side?

Reaction Score
Quinn is excellent this season. This started slow but is now moving not he proper direction. I'm having trouble watching Carrie "recruiting" for whatever reason LOL

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Two episodes to go for season 3. Excellent. Carrie is a very unlikeable main character yet still the show works.

Saul's grand game is a bit over the top but hey...that's Hollywood.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Carrie is far crazier than I thought she was capable of being.

Feel sorry for the boy.

Didn't think the show would be interesting after the Brody storyline got effed all of last season but they've reinvented themselves and job well done.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I am through four shows this season. Carrie is nuts but thank God nothing comes before country, not even her very Brody-looking baby.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Wild scene when Saul gets taken out at the airport. My wife gasped.

So if Saul was made at the airport how long before Farra gets naoled for her constant on-foot tailing?

Reaction Score
What's he involved in exactly?
At the very least smuggling whatever that was from the hospital, for a terrorist associate, who faked his own death in what I think was a set up false flag where Sandy knew the strike was coming and orchestrated the wedding to take place at the site (also explains how dude who faked his death knew he was being followed the whole time, the sketchy activity on the phone just prior to Sandy's "capture," and the odd details of said "capture"). Guys coming in very early on telling him to "stop talking," so there was probably something going on.

Reaction Score
Other than the episode two weeks ago where Saul got taken...Homeland has sucked this season. Sticking with it given it has been so good for so long and hoping it turns it around but quickly moving into unwatchable territory IMO....

This past Sunday's show was beyond awful.

Reaction Score
so bad, so so bad. My number 1 hate watch, but i doubt i can do it past this season

Reaction Score
What exactly is so awful about this show

IMO...nothing until this year. It has been great. Loved other seasons...except when they jammed the daughter Dana into the storyline.

Reaction Score
IMO...nothing until this year. It has been great. Loved other seasons...except when they jammed the daughter Dana into the storyline.
We haven't seen her in like 10 episodes.

Reaction Score
Yeah but the point is that is a completely invalid reason to hate on where the show is now

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom