Home & Home with Villanova | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Home & Home with Villanova

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Remember when Nova won the national championship? Or remember when Nova was ranked the #1 team in the country? Le THANK YOU BENEDICT.
I think you miss the spirit of my post

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Makes me look forward to everyone complaining the schedule is too loaded.
Not loaded enough. We get up to 13 OOC games. 10 (3-game tourney, Syr @ MSG, 6 h/h series with P5/BE schools) should be against P5/Big East schools. We play in a crap conference, we need to make up for that especially as P5 schools are beefing up their own OOCs.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
We need at least two OOC elite home games.
Which is why we need to schedule 2-3 extra P5 schools (one of which is home next year first). I kind of want to play WVU h/h.

Reaction Score
A few years ago Jay Wright said he would like to have UConn on the Nova schedule.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
I used to enjoy driving down to see the Huskies @ Nova in the past. Looking forward to doing that again in '18 at Wells Fargo Center.

The memories @ Nova :

That 2004 team was filthy.

Last edited:

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
A few years ago Jay Wright said he would like to have UConn on the Nova schedule.
He wants to play us to take our spot on the totem pole. Besides UConn, Nova has always been one of the powers in Northeastern bball (as well as Cuse and GTown). Now that the Big East is theirs they have clearly taken a step up without stronger programs overshadowing them. I bet Jay wants to sell the game to recruits, lucky for him he chose a very opportune time to take on the UConn program.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I used to enjoy driving down to see the Huskies @ Nova in the past. Looking forward to doing that again in '18 at Wells Fargo Center.

The memories @ Nova :

I agree. It's only 90 minutes from my home. Great tickets. Private area booth. Seats on the 30 yard line. or sit at the counter, enjoy adult beverages. Was right there when Okafor blocked the shot with seconds left for the win. UConn-Nova games packed the house. Then Nova got smart, saw a great rivalry and went to the three ticket plan. Single tickets were available behind the basket way up. Since I wasn't a Nova fan, the three game plan didn't work for me. Oh the Big East. Such memories.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom