Holy Small Crowd Batman! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Holy Small Crowd Batman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I think he's wrong about the wireless and smartphones. That is a huge piece of going to live events for people, especially college aged kids.

Reaction Score
After reading the article or specifically the next paragraph, I wondered if UCONN reaped the money from the beer sales. Anyone know, Or does it go to Global?

Around halftime of Georgia's game last week, students trickled onto the main drag here, most still wearing their wristband tickets from the stadium. Some were in search of beer—unlike some other conferences, whose members soak up beer revenue, the SEC has banned alcohol sales to the public in its stadiums.

Reaction Score
After reading the article or specifically the next paragraph, I wondered if UCONN reaped the money from the beer sales. Anyone know, Or does it go to Global?

Around halftime of Georgia's game last week, students trickled onto the main drag here, most still wearing their wristband tickets from the stadium. Some were in search of beer—unlike some other conferences, whose members soak up beer revenue, the SEC has banned alcohol sales to the public in its stadiums.

Don't believe UCONN shares in concession revenue or parking revenue.

Reaction Score
Don't believe UCONN shares in concession revenue or parking revenue.
That's too bad, it has got to be a big loss since $8-10 beers have to have a good profit margin. The $4 waters and 5 dollar cokes are probably the biggest money makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom