Holines and Jr Recruit on Boston Globe All-Star Team | The Boneyard

Holines and Jr Recruit on Boston Globe All-Star Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would be nice to get the Baker kid signed. There is also a Flutie that is interesting....wonder if we have a chance. Link is enclosed

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/high-school/post/_/id/20844/espn-boston-2012-miaa-all-state-team

LB -- Sha'ki Holines, Sr., Springfield Commerce
The 6-foot-3, 215-pounder is bound for UConn next season and was capable in the pass rush and he is adept at stuffing the run. Holines also finished the season with two touchdowns on offense.

DL -- Jon Baker, Jr., Millis/Hopedale
Considered one of New England's top Class of 2014 prospects, Baker dominated the Tri-Valley League once again as the Mohawks made a second straight Division 4 playoff appearance. As a defensive tackle, he registered 78 tackles with four sacks, and was named the league's Lineman of the Year for the second straight season. The 6-foot-3, 305-pound Baker currently holds offers from UMass, UConn and Boston College.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
My good friend;s son-in-law is the young Flutie's coach. I haven't a clue about his recruiting or exactly how good he is. I know he's broken a bunch of records.

Reaction Score
My good friend;s son-in-law is the young Flutie's coach. I haven't a clue about his recruiting or exactly how good he is. I know he's broken a bunch of records.

Same school as Scott McCummings

Reaction Score
In talking to some local football coaches, they think Flutie is a borderline 1-A prospect and he'd likely jump at BCU if they offered. Methinks if Flutie wants to go to BCU, they will offer.

(Just to nitpick, this is the ESPN Boston all state team, the Globe team comes out tomorrow and is just eastern Mass. ESPN's is state-wide.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom