Hockey East Playoffs | The Boneyard

Hockey East Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Okay I think it is safe to say UCONN has to sweep UNH this weekend if they want a legitimate shot of hosting a game at the XL Center. Playing at the XL Center in front of 6,500 fans must be a thrill for the players. It was a great atmosphere last night despite the loss to Providence. Can UCONN sweep UNH? I think it's a fair possibility if Nichols can step up his game for a weekend and eliminate any soft goals. A goalie with a 2.82 GA with a .912 Save Percentage is not going to guarantee a hockey team wins especially with a team that has struggled to put the biscuit in the basket all year.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Okay I think it is safe to say UCONN has to sweep UNH this weekend if they want a legitimate shot of hosting a game at the XL Center. Playing at the XL Center in front of 6,500 fans must be a thrill for the players. It was a great atmosphere last night despite the loss to Providence. Can UCONN sweep UNH? I think it's a fair possibility if Nichols can step up his game for a weekend and eliminate any soft goals. A goalie with a 2.82 GA with a .912 Save Percentage is not going to guarantee a hockey team wins especially with a team that has struggled to put the biscuit in the basket all year.
Typo meant to say NU instead of UNH - I got ahead of myself by a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom