Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
IMG_0075.JPG

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
It was the Houston win... That alone was it. That and the fact that the Husky Walk now comes through the Grey Lot (as it should!). I also dig the new Uni's and freshly painted red railings inside the Burton. LOL

Reaction Score
"The game of football is like a fine meal that we all eat together as brothers. And before you get eat, you have to 'set the table' right? So that's what we're doing, and that's great, except that there was no table when I got here. So you are all ready to eat but there is no table. And that table is preparation, the table is hard work, the table is the love that we feel for one and other, but there is no table so what are you going to do, not eat? No, you have to eat, so we are building that table, one leg at a time and maybe its wobbly at first, right? But that doesn't mean that you throw it away. No, you work to level the table using love, and working hard and soon you have a table on which you can eat okay? Then, you can set the table and cook the meal and whatever until you get to eat. So we're hungry, right? Kevin Ollie has hungry Huskies and so do we, so we're hungry and we want to eat, so we're building that table, with love and support, one leg at a time. Oh and there's a football because that's the game we play, that's what its all about right? And its gold because gold is the most precious medal and football is precious to us and we're precious together, so yeah that's what we're doing we're building a table of love, support, and golden footballs. What could be better than that?"

Some teams have the likes of Tommy Trojan and Traveler, a flaming spear thing. We had Graham Stewart waving a table leg like a battle axe... and golden footballs, ah yes, golden footballs.
That was mine and I think I was among his biggest defenders his first year.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Ironically, the Houston win is solely responsible for him getting 3.4 million dollars. Without it, we go 5-7 without a bowl game for the fifth consecutive losing year and without any reason for Warde to draw up that idiotic extension...

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Do you guys think the Ladies Night Football 101 or whatever will continue? I don't see the housewives getting too excited to go learn about punt returns and inside handoffs from 60 yr old Randy Edsall.

Reaction Score
"The game of football is like a fine meal that we all eat together as brothers. And before you get eat, you have to 'set the table' right? So that's what we're doing, and that's great, except that there was no table when I got here. So you are all ready to eat but there is no table. And that table is preparation, the table is hard work, the table is the love that we feel for one and other, but there is no table so what are you going to do, not eat? No, you have to eat, so we are building that table, one leg at a time and maybe its wobbly at first, right? But that doesn't mean that you throw it away. No, you work to level the table using love, and working hard and soon you have a table on which you can eat okay? Then, you can set the table and cook the meal and whatever until you get to eat. So we're hungry, right? Kevin Ollie has hungry Huskies and so do we, so we're hungry and we want to eat, so we're building that table, with love and support, one leg at a time. Oh and there's a football because that's the game we play, that's what its all about right? And its gold because gold is the most precious medal and football is precious to us and we're precious together, so yeah that's what we're doing we're building a table of love, support, and golden footballs. What could be better than that?"

Some teams have the likes of Tommy Trojan and Traveler, a flaming spear thing. We had Graham Stewart waving a table leg like a battle axe... and golden footballs, ah yes, golden footballs.
Holy Shiite I forgot this one. Thanks I think? For posting

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

I'm pretty sure he didn't actually say that and it was a poster's making up an excuse as to why they ran out with a table leg.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
All I can keep thinking of is Sheriff's play action fake at the 5 yard line, then getting destroyed by a Maine linebacker on his blind side. Who then ran it back for a 95 yard touchdown. Classic Diaco.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
In the future, when I think of Diaco, I will think of the end of the Navy game.

If we had the 2008 offensive line and Donald Brown, I could have lived with going all-in on 1 play. But barely. And we didn't have that.

Incompetence supreme.

Reaction Score
11/1/14-

37-29 upset of a very good UCF team in the soaking cold rain. Couple hundred people left in the stands at the end.

Reaction Score
Do you guys think the Ladies Night Football 101 or whatever will continue? I don't see the housewives getting too excited to go learn about punt returns and inside handoffs from 60 yr old Randy Edsall.

He's pretty handsome for a 60 y/o I have to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99