high school all-star game | The Boneyard

high school all-star game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has anyone a link to the high school all-star game that Sue, Kiersten, Swin, etc, played in before they got to UConn?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
no link...but I was there in Hartford.
One [odd] recollection: Tamika Williams did not take one bad shot in her 4 years at UConn imo.
But in that all-star game she took many.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I was there too... the good ol' days of having Hartford host it for a few years in a row

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
not calling the action on the floor definitely isn't new

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
DC: I think that was the game that Chubby Checker was at....his daughter went to Duke?
I sat right behind Chubby. At some point they did play THE song over the speakers and I believe he got up and did an obligatory
twist or two. In a dance-off would you have beat him?

Reaction Score

Per your request. Talk about blast from the past

So the UConn kids in the game were Tamika Williams, Asjia Jones, Swin Cash, and Sue Bird? They talked about "five" recruits. Who was the fifth? And did any of those other non-UConn AA's in the game amount to anything in college? Their names don't ring a bell....

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I'm guessing that Keirsten Walters was in that game.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
DC: I think that was the game that Chubby Checker was at....his daughter went to Duke?
I sat right behind Chubby. At some point they did play THE song over the speakers and I believe he got up and did an obligatory
twist or two. In a dance-off would you have beat him?
Mistie Bass graduated HS in 2002.
I'm guessing that Keirsten Walters was in that game.
Oh yea, she was definitely there (watch the game), and she did a great job at the point. Too bad she had all those knee problems, she could have been a really, really good one at UCONN.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
So the UConn kids in the game were Tamika Williams, Asjia Jones, Swin Cash, and Sue Bird? They talked about "five" recruits. Who was the fifth? And did any of those other non-UConn AA's in the game amount to anything in college? Their names don't ring a bell....
Youngin's, SMH.

TASSK force. The greatest recruiting class in the history of WBB (Bluestar 1/2/5/13/18). (yes as a recruiting class even better than Stewart/Jefferson/Tuck)

Tamika
Ashja
Sue
Swin
Keirsten

And did any of those other non-UConn AA's in the game amount to anything in college? Their names don't ring a bell....
Really? Michelle Snow, Kelly Komora, Lindsay Yamasaki all made it to the WNBA.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Michelle Snow would make me chuckle. Her fade away jumpers from 3 ft. You'd be like really... you're right there just go in for the lay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom