He's Lenny! | The Boneyard

He's Lenny!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Been bothering me for a while - I knew I recognized Chuck from somewhere. He was Lenny on Lavern and Shirley.

He actually looks pretty good after 40 years.

Michael McKean - IMDb

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
More importantly, he's married to Annette O'Toole.

Reaction Score
What's funny is I never would have guessed that Lenny would have the long career of the two, although my first ten guesses would have been neither.

However I also liked Henry better than Kip, so whoops.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
What's funny is I never would have guessed that Lenny would have the long career of the two, although my first ten guesses would have been neither.

However I also liked Henry better than Kip, so whoops.
Lenny and Squiggy were both in the classic 1980 Kurt Russell movie Used Cars. But not as Lenny and Squiggy.

Sometimes "The Lone Wolf!!" comes from my lips at appropos ,moments.

Reaction Score
Lenny and Squiggy were both in the classic 1980 Kurt Russell movie Used Cars. But not as Lenny and Squiggy.

Sometimes "The Lone Wolf!!" comes from my lips at appropos ,moments.
Used Cars is a classic!!!. Sadly, so few people have ever heard of it, let alone watched it.

And, if memory serves correct, if not for Laverne's "L" he would have been ONE WOLF
upload_2016-4-18_11-59-39.jpeg

Not to change the topic of the thread, but referencing Used Cars reminded me that Kurt Russell has been in a lot of very good to great movies (Big Trouble In Little China, Escape from NY, Tombstone, Overboard, Backdraft, Tango & Cash, Stargate, Miracle, Captain Ron, The Best of Times, Hateful Eight... just to name a few).

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Not to change the topic of the thread, but referencing Used Cars reminded me that Kurt Russell has been in a lot of very good to great movies (Big Trouble In Little China, Escape from NY, Tombstone, Overboard, Backdraft, Tango & Cash, Stargate, Miracle, Captain Ron, The Best of Times, Hateful Eight... just to name a few).

Don't forget The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes. I'm serious.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
And Death Proof!!

And yeah, Used Cars was classic! The "you ran over my dog" bit is hilarious!

Reaction Score

My avatar obliges me to mention The Thing.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Used Cars is a classic!!!. Sadly, so few people have ever heard of it, let alone watched it.

And, if memory serves correct, if not for Laverne's "L" he would have been ONE WOLF
View attachment 13294

Silkwood (Grammy nomination), Soldier, Tequila Sunrise.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Didn't Squiggy scout for the Angels for a time?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Didn't Squiggy scout for the Angels for a time?
Wikipedia says yep. He also was a baseball announcer in A League of Their Own.

He and McKean developed Lenny and Squiggy when they were taking acting classes together in college. They were tight in the day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom