Here's my Christmas list: | The Boneyard

Here's my Christmas list:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Early commitments from the class of 2018 (wow) from Charli Collier, Olivia Nelson-Ododa, and Christyn Williams. Please Santa.
Isn't that one of the 7 deadliest sins---???

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Early commitments from the class of 2018 (wow) from Charli Collier, Olivia Nelson-Ododa, and Christyn Williams. Please Santa.

You may be in luck. She's committing tomorrow and I would be SHOCKED if it's to anywhere besides UConn. Of the three, I think you have the best chance with her.

If Collier goes to UConn then I highly doubt Nelson-Ododa follows... I really don't think Nelson-Ododa leaves the South, but hell, I know nothing just like Jon Snow.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
You may be in luck. She's committing tomorrow and I would be SHOCKED if it's to anywhere besides UConn. Of the three, I think you have the best chance with her.
The dickens you say? I had no idea she was deciding so soon.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
The dickens you say? I had no idea she was deciding so soon.

Yep, she announced on her twitter a few hours ago. If she's announcing this early then she knows for sure and I highly doubt it's a curveball. I don't think we're in for any surprises tomorrow.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
If Collier goes to UConn then I highly doubt Nelson-Ododa follows... I really don't think Nelson-Ododa leaves the South, but hell, I know nothing just like Jon Snow.
Yes, I see on her ESPN profile that UCONN is not listed. Too bad.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Yes, I see on her ESPN profile that UCONN is not listed. Too bad.

UConn is recruiting Nelson-Ododa. I just don't think she ends up at the same school as Collier (who I think goes to UConn). The schools listed for Nelson-Ododa (South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Georgia Tech and Ohio State) are the schools that she was most interested in early on.. that could've changed at this point but probably not drastically. I'm sure she has a top 10 or so that includes UConn, possibly even a top 5 or 6 at this point.

If Geno calls, you listen. Doesn't matter if you actually want/plan to attend UConn... you still take the call. His reputation (and the program's) garners that much.

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Yeah. But Jon sure found out, and with it the hard way, didn't he? "They're all just spokes on a wheel. This one's on top, then that one's on top, and on and on it spins crushing those on the ground. (We're) not going to stop the wheel. (We're) going to break the wheel". Glad to see you're a fan of a series that takes drawing room dialog to new heights.

Reaction Score

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads