help me polish off this bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
-D is top 15 in the country, no joke
-we made 30 mistakes today. 25 of them were on O
-i like p as u guys know, delone has 1 last chance for me and im done. i would not be upset at all if he resigned monday
-oline is brutal to the point where we cant run or wc at all. we wont use other wc plays beside option 1 becuase the oline wont alow us to talent wise. its that bad.
-whitmer made 1 bad throw thats on him int wise. the other 2 were him forcing things becuase the oline and delone both stink.
-i expect a bit more from ST but it wasn't bad. pinning that punt is really all im mad about
-mack can't be left 1-1 but if thats the concern of theseason on D then its dam impressive
-without stephen and jennings we were still great on D. just nasty. smallwood will be gone after next year imho.
-nick williams needs to get the ball ever more(who am i?)
-im fine with going for it before half. with the wind it was a very tough fg
-blue out? 65% blue 35% wtf. maybe 30k there today? the local news btw telling ppl stay inside. were trying to play college football here. tornados. '

i could go on and on i guess. delone was a disgrace. the wc is good when we have a oline that can make it work, we dont have that right now so hes just up whitmers development. i'll stop for now.

stron g storms are rolling thru right now. everyone stay safe 2night and help me with this dam bottle!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I stopped for a fresh one on the way home. The best part is the next 10 games are going to the be the exact same game. Defense shuts someone down, can they find any offense to squeeze home a close win.

Reaction Score
  • hate to say it but the defense is gonna have to score more points for the offense.
  • Why in the hell, doesn't the coaching staff trust any of our the backs besides McCombs?
  • When did McCombs become mainly a between the tackles, run you over type of back?
  • Fact: The offensive line has gotten worse not better under Deleone's leadership.
  • coach pasqualoni needs to get more invovled with the offense, he can't let Deleone run the ship without supervision
  • Whitmer threw 3 picks today, but he actually could have thrown 5 or 6. So far he has 5 picks in two games.
  • after whitmer threw his 3rd pick, i had a thought that the coaching staff should pull him, but then I thought about jmac and realized we have no qb depth.
  • Common sense would say that if a play doesn't work, try something else, not according to coach Deleone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom