Heard Megan Walker really likes Uconn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Heard Megan Walker really likes Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've eaten at one of these in England.....not bad. Typical burger joint. Cool thing was you didn't have to pay for today's burger until Tuesday.[/QUOTE
The best ever (I've had) was at La Bell Burgers in Trios Riviers (Three Rivers) PQ, Ca. Their fries are pre cooked then final cooked, every time, and are fantastic. If my darn passport comes through--I'll have some before "the season" begins.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I suspect that if the Walker family is reading this thread about their daughter, Megan, and find that it has trailed off into Popeye and Olive Oyl land, they will conclude that UConn fans are a harmless sort.
Quirky, but harmless.

I suspect, but don't know, that a low key atmosphere where fans are informed but not obsessive is probably more appealing than a fanbase that is rabid. We like Megan and would love to have her here and watch her development but we won't need to shutter Gampel if she decides to go elsewhere. That said, I pretty sure that fan board quality is pretty low on the items that influence players and their families on where to play.

Reaction Score
We like Megan and would love to have her here and watch her development but we won't need to shutter Gampel if she decides to go elsewhere.
Not unless the roof continues to leak
0511-0902-1720-3622_Woman_Holding_Pots_to_Catch_Water_from_a_Leaky_Ceiling_clipart_image.png

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Boy, that was a hard left turn no one saw coming. One minute we're talking about Megan Walker, the next minute we're talking about Olive Oyl. All this talk about that "diva" (with the BIG feet) Olive Oyl, and not a word about her brother, Castor Oyl. What's going on here? :eek:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It did well for a while but was bought out by a competitor... Genco Importers. Apparently they made her an offer she couldn't refuse.
Picture-113.png
The perils of a free market economy.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Boy, that was a hard left turn no one saw coming. One minute we're talking about Megan Walker, the next minute we're talking about Olive Oyl. All this talk about that "diva" (with the BIG feet) Olive Oyl, and not a word about her brother, Castor Oyl. What's going on here? :eek:
Ugh! (Indy looks away from Belloq) Now you're getting nasty. It'll take me awhile to get that taste out of my mind/mouth.

Carnac

Reaction Score
You think the yard is not worried and concerned about where Megan ends up? This thread has already received over 3,000 views!!! THREE THOUSAND!! :eek:
More than any other post in the last 7 days.

Reaction Score
Her bro Castor---made a "runner" out of me!!

Reaction Score
You think the yard is not worried and concerned about where Megan ends up? This thread has already received over 3,000 views!!! THREE THOUSAND!! :eek:
More than any other post in the last 7 days.

You got it!! If anyone else gets her ---I'll want a recount and the system is rigged!! You realize I'm speaking of Blue Ridge CC our Ellens Moter---it was Allen but he moved away (damn Yankee).

Reaction Score
Uhm...
We are involved in a potentially hostile competition for the services of this recruit. The official position is: There is NOTHING to "LIKE" about TEXAS or ND or Northern Virginia Community-Technical College ! :cool: Please do not deviate from this position.

Another perverted sense of humor---Why are you still talking NVCTC??-- Why muddle this up with logical points of view?? Blue Ridge has the inside dope (no not me)

Reaction Score
The family doesn't mention Castor anymore.He has been ill and is just a SHELL of his former self.

Carnac

Reaction Score
The family doesn't mention Castor anymore.He has been ill and is just a SHELL of his former self.

Oh look at you. :rolleyes: How old would you say Olive and Castor are???

JordyG

Reaction Score
Oh look at you. :rolleyes: How old would you say Olive and Castor are???
Wait don't tell me. The answer is on the tip of my tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom