Heard Megan Walker really likes Uconn | The Boneyard

Heard Megan Walker really likes Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I belong to a certain blog. It was stated by a parent who's daughter goes to school with Megan, that one of the coaches told him directly that she really likes Uconn. Now...kids are kids and recruiting is recruiting. But I posted this to put to rest any of the so called red flags about her liking Uconn. Whether she chooses Uconn or not I don't know. But they are in the hunt (lead).

Reaction Score
I belong to a certain blog. It was stated by a parent who's daughter goes to school with Megan, that one of the coaches told him directly that she really likes Uconn. Now...kids are kids and recruiting is recruiting. But I posted this to put to rest any of the so called red flags about her liking Uconn. Whether she chooses Uconn or not I don't know. But they are in the hunt (lead).
I'm guessing she really likes all the schools. I mean we're talking about Texas, ND, and UConn, not Northern Virginia Community-Technical College. There is something to really like about each place she is considering.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I'm guessing she really likes all the schools. I mean we're talking about Texas, ND, and UConn, not Northern Virginia Community-Technical College. There is something to really like about each place she is considering.
Uhm...
We are involved in a potentially hostile competition for the services of this recruit. The official position is: There is NOTHING to "LIKE" about TEXAS or ND or Northern Virginia Community-Technical College ! :cool: Please do not deviate from this position.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score

Thank you for posting this. It's a worthy piece of info to go along with all the rest of what we know, what is true, and what we imagine.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Okay you Popeye loving tough guy, prove it.
Actually he owned the cannery.
266162400_67205f7f3b_z.jpg

Reaction Score
People who claim to know personal
Information then post it on here is just nothing but rumors. I do not believe any of this. Please don't post things on this board without actual proof. It does nothing more then cause false statements that can lead to a bad impression. U never know if the recruit of family members go on here and read these posts. Wait till after she visits Notre Dame and she is ready to comit to her college choice. No one knows only Megan and her family.

Reaction Score
Nothing wrong with making predictions and nothing more but at the end of the day she chooses to join the uconn family we all can be excited and celebrate but if she chooses to go elsewhere we wish her nothing but the best with a great injury free career and move on!!! She can't go wrong with any of the 3. All 3 schools offer a variety of more then just basketball and Megan has to be 100 percent comfortable with her decision. This will be her home basically for the next 4 years. It's not just basketball it's college full of ups and downs and life changes. So much for a young women to decide. I'm glad I'm not making that decision!!!

Reaction Score
All the schools on her list can provide a great education (for the athlete who really wants one). The difference, the fact that distinguishes the UConn Women's program from Notre Dame and Texas, is that the UConn basketball program has a culture all its own, ND and Texas will always be about Football First. And the UConn coaches only recruit those special players who understand and seek to perfect the entire game, not just their own performance. If MW stayed at home in Virginia, and went to James Madison, for example, she could average 40... So, maybe it's just about teammates, coaches and team goals. We can only hope.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I wouldn't read too much into it. I heard Popeye likes spinach, but he never worked in a spinach packing plant. We'll soon know.
Well he already had a job as a sailor(man). ;)

Reaction Score
Information then post it on here is just nothing but rumors. I do not believe any of this. Please don't post things on this board without actual proof. It does nothing more then cause false statements that can lead to a bad impression. U never know if the recruit of family members go on here and read these posts. Wait till after she visits Notre Dame and she is ready to comit to her college choice. No one knows only Megan and her family.
I suspect that if the Walker family is reading this thread about their daughter, Megan, and find that it has trailed off into Popeye and Olive Oyl land, they will conclude that UConn fans are a harmless sort.

Reaction Score

"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with this girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.":p

Reaction Score
I'm really miffed ---she didn't select Blue Ridge CC--I was sure that was a shoe-in! But my Pastor, told his sitter, that told it to the AC guy, that was overheard at the Broadway Lunch by the floor sweeper and she told me--so fact are facts accept it is NVCTC--no Blue Ridge CC--Darn!!

Reaction Score
I've eaten at one of these in England.....not bad. Typical burger joint. Cool thing was you didn't have to pay for today's burger until Tuesday.[/QUOTE
The best ever (I've had) was at La Bell Burgers in Trios Riviers (Three Rivers) PQ, Ca. Their fries are pre cooked than final cooked, every time, and are fantastic. If my darn passport comes through--I'll have some before "the season" begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom