Headache game thread | Page 34 | The Boneyard

Headache game thread

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
not to mention remember Abidah Brimah, after a rookie year he mighta been a late 1st rder, he stayed all 4 years and where is he now? Not in the nba

4 points and 3 rebounds per game coming off the bench in the AAC as a freshman, and he might've been a late 1st-round pick?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reaction Score
4 points and 3 rebounds per game coming off the bench in the AAC as a freshman, and he might've been a late 1st-round pick?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He's probably referring to him being on a couple 1st round mock draft boards back then.

Reaction Score
Losing by 30 to Memphis, I understand losing a road game on a weekday esp with college kids dealing with school, but down 30 to a mediocre team like Memphis? What are we suppose to expect on Saturday vs the best team in the country ? Idk what to say anymore, Jalen Adams deserves better, I can't blame him for leaving to the NBA after this year.
The "D" league or over seas maybe......... The NBA, I don't see it.

Reaction Score
yep, he was being projected on promise
What happened to that promise?

People keep saying we are bad this year because of youth and a lack of talent. Well, we were just as bad last year and last year we still had Senior Brimah, projected as an NBA prospect after his freshman year, senior Facey, a top 100 recruit, senior+ Purvis, a McD all-american, sophmore Adams, a top 50 and borderline 5 star recruit, sophmore Enoch, a top 100 recruit and some highly ranked freshman. People act like we had nothing left after the injuries to Gilbert (freshman) and Larrier but we had a ton and we were still awful. We weren't bad because of the kids that ran away from Ollie. The kids ran away because the situation is so bad.

Reaction Score
Have you ever seen any word from him regretting not staying?[/QUOTE]

I dunno - ask him?

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
I just watched the replay of the Memphis game after only reading about it. Looks like the Huskies had no sleep the night before...low energy, no enthusiasm, lazy passes, air balls and bricks, tons of unforced turnovers. Out-muscled and out-hustled at every turn. Unreal.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What happened to that promise?

People keep saying we are bad this year because of youth and a lack of talent. Well, we were just as bad last year and last year we still had Senior Brimah, projected as an NBA prospect after his freshman year, senior Facey, a top 100 recruit, senior+ Purvis, a McD all-american, sophmore Adams, a top 50 and borderline 5 star recruit, sophmore Enoch, a top 100 recruit and some highly ranked freshman. People act like we had nothing left after the injuries to Gilbert (freshman) and Larrier but we had a ton and we were still awful. We weren't bad because of the kids that ran away from Ollie. The kids ran away because the situation is so bad.
don't shoot the messenger, I'm just telling u what was writen. There was also a huge jump on Deandre Daniels after that tournament and Ryan Boatright coming off a national title.

Reaction Score
don't shoot the messenger, I'm just telling u what was writen. There was also a huge jump on Deandre Daniels after that tournament and Ryan Boatright coming off a national title.
Not my intent at all. You were right. People in the know saw promise. It was never developed. We had a lot more talent and experience than the rest of the AAC teams last year, even after the injuries. Last year was horrific. This year is just chaos in the wake of last year. More "rats" will be jumping off this ship when the season ends.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom