He Can Be Difficult | The Boneyard

He Can Be Difficult

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
One of Danny's photos inspired a caption this:

It's abunny.jpg

Molly whispers to Nat: I think it's a bunny...a bunny! Nat: Kyla, do you know a bunny play? Kyla: Ssshhh. Right now it's not our problem.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
And then Kia, you pass it to Saniya...........no, make that to Napheesa....................no, wait a minute, that`s not right, to Saniya, like I said first.............then Saniya, you dribble to the right..........uuumm, better yet, dribble to the left..........thennnn......... kind of.........I mean, whatever, I don`t know, this is really hard..........does anybody have a clean whiteboard?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Geno: You know, this was all a lot easier last year! We just told jokes during timeouts, and then someone would make a play.

Reaction Score
"...and then take a left just after the overpass and the place with the free wings is on the right."

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
"OK, everybody pay attention! Kia, if I put an X in the center square what do you do?"

Reaction Score
Geno: "OK, listen up. See these three cards? One red, two black. Watch closely, keep your eye on the red one. Pick it and you start tonight. "

Reaction Score

View attachment 18813

Molly whispers to Nat: I think it's a bunny...a bunny! Nat: Kyla, do you know a bunny play? Kyla: Ssshhh. Right now it's not our problem.

View attachment 18813

View attachment 18813

View attachment 18813

T. Lawlor says quietly, hey, that's my play

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
Geno: Who, Syracuse?! Okay let's show them who the best back court in women's college basketball really is.. All together, "UCONN!!"

Reaction Score
Geno: "OK, listen up. See these three cards? One red, two black. Watch closely, keep your eye on the red one. Pick it and you start tonight. "

Just proves---Geno learned a vocation in Philly!!
And then Kia, you pass it to Saniya......no, make that to Napheesa.....no, wait a minute, that`s not right, to Saniya, like I said first...then Saniya, you dribble to the right.....uuumm, better yet, dribble to the left.....thennnn.... kind of....I mean, whatever, I don`t know, this is really hard.....does anybody have a clean whiteboard?
That wasn't GEno that was JPM!! But if it fails it shall be Saniya's fault!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Geno: Stewie you go here and then back cut.
Kia screaming: Coach! Stewie graduated!
Geno screaming back : Damn it then, Kia you do it!
Almost perfect, except he doesn't call her Kia, he calls her Kia Nurse. Always.

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
Almost perfect, except he doesn't call her Kia, he calls her Kia Nurse. Always.
Can this be why? or too many Brias and Kias.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Then next comes the Speaker of the House of Representatives....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom