HCRE 2.0 Presser Thread (with Link to Watch) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

HCRE 2.0 Presser Thread (with Link to Watch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He did say the game has more passing and more spread formations and then threw in the comment about still needing blocking, assignments, etc.
That seemed like an unintended rip at the prior HC's competence.

Reaction Score
Ok..I am sure it is user error...I can't find the full presser? On huskvision I only see a 55 second version? Can someone provide a link?
Go to post one in this thread and click the link. Fast forward to 5 minutes and watch the remaining 39.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score

CL82

Reaction Score
Just looking at this now HCRE did a pretty nice job, not slick but sincere.

It's a new day.

CL82

Reaction Score
I think we've had enough slick! :rolleyes:
Exactly.

BTW, nice avatar.

thumb.jpg

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I thought that Edsall's remarks about meeting NFL players who he coached, or were here under PP/Diaco (like Byron Jones) reminded me how nasty we USED to be, and how far we've fallen. He was right, it really goes to show you how great of a program Randy and the staff all those years built up and how in just a matter of 6 years Paul Pasquloni/Jeff Hathaway and then Bobby Diaco were able to tear it all down. Granted conference re-alignment hasn't helped, but...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
There were no written or prepared words in that press conference by Randy. He spoke from the heart with genuine sincerity. I can't wait until this program returns to winning the UConn football way. Go Huskies!!!

I'm not going back to re-watch but I thought I saw some paper's being flipped on the podium. Could have been with Athletic Director Dave was talking.

Reaction Score
I'm not going back to re-watch but I thought I saw some paper's being flipped on the podium. Could have been with Athletic Director Dave was talking.
Edsall's hands were on either side of the podium or in his pockets. He never looked down from what I witnessed. Benedict was flipping papers. Edsall surely was not. But someone correct me if I am wrong. Just with the ums and hesitations, didn't seem to me like a guy that had anything prepared regardless. He has a connection to this program from a leadership stand point unlike any other. I still remember the day I woke up and heard of Jasper's passing. I shed tears. Not gonna lie. He had that team closer than anything the rest of the way. Even before and after. We have seen nothing even remotely close to the job he did here.

Reaction Score
I'm sure he prepared but did not have any papers. Spoke from the heart

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
At the very least, whether the majority likes or dislikes the rehire of Edsall, the people of Connecticut are talking about UConn football again.

And it's on all the national news feeds as well.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You must lead a lonely existence. Sorry your life isn't turning out the way you planned. Good news is that there's still time. Best of luck.
Are you kidding? I bet I'm closer to self-actualization than you and most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom