"HC" for Diaco stands for?????? | The Boneyard

"HC" for Diaco stands for??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Head Cheerleader....because I'm not seeing much related to coaching.

Reaction Score
That's an outstanding post. Nearly 30 hours to concoct this masterpiece?
I know it's hard for you to believe, as you monitor this site 24/7 and post from your parent's basement, people have lives outside of the BoneYard so the 30 hours is foolish and irrelevant. Try this one genius; give us some scenarios where Diaco has impacted the team with schemes or strategies that have achieved results beyond the ability of the players on the field. That's what Coaches do!

Reaction Score
I know it's hard for you to believe, as you monitor this site 24/7 and post from your parent's basement, people have lives outside of the BoneYard so the 30 hours is foolish and irrelevant. Try this one genius; give us some scenarios where Diaco has impacted the team with schemes or strategies that have achieved results beyond the ability of the players on the field. That's what Coaches do!
Well in less than 30 hours I have flown from GA, where I live, to attend the game and have flown back. Oh, visited my father in CT. And made a couple Boneyard posts. All the while you drew up your masterful one liner.

Relax toolbag.

Reaction Score
Well in less than 30 hours I have flown from GA, where I live, to attend the game and have flown back. Oh, visited my father in CT. And made a couple Boneyard posts. All the while you drew up your masterful one liner.

Relax toolbag.
Thanks for sharing your travel itinerary (no one cares by the way). Your lack of response on the pertinent question about Diaco's "coaching impact" is glaringly obvious!

Reaction Score
Fan being critical of a head coach. That hardly ever happens.............

Reaction Score
I notice a few trolls come to life lately, and not with brand new names, which tells me some clowns waste a lot of time look for attention.

Set up a name, troll for a few weeks, let it go dead, set up another, lather, rinse and repeat.

The you are set for years to come.

Hope Fishy is in a pizzy mood.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Huh? Clock?
Hair Cut
Head Case
Holy Crap
Cowboy (this one is totally irrelevant but made me laugh)
Huge Coward

I don't actually hate Diaco at all, but this is an amusing exercise

Reaction Score
5c897fe71.jpg

Reaction Score

Believe me I think he has earned a D-minus for the start to this season. But he somehow managed to beat Houston with a flea flicker last year. Can't deny him that one.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
HC stands for "Holy Crap, these threads are getting redundant. Do the people starting them really think they're that clever?"

I left out some letters, but you get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom