Have all the ingredients for a run to the finals to win | The Boneyard

Have all the ingredients for a run to the finals to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I see us as having a nice mix of older players younger players probably the best depth inside in years with the key ingredient of having dynamic guards. I think the last couple of years while we had potential--it was a team in transition from a senior laden Championship team. I can see our perimeter defense stepping up this year--we'll have more speed than we did last year end to end. You like that Jalen Adams got all that great experience down the stretch and started becoming a star like player. I think we have first rd NBA talent type on this team with Enoch and Adams Brimah should be an absolute beast down low. We have 3 point shooters length everywhere ballhandling--this is going to a be a serious serious team.

Reaction Score
I see us as having a nice mix of older players younger players probably the best depth inside in years with the key ingredient of having dynamic guards. I think the last couple of years while we had potential--it was a team in transition from a senior laden Championship team. I can see our perimeter defense stepping up this year--we'll have more speed than we did last year end to end. You like that Jalen Adams got all that great experience down the stretch and started becoming a star like player. I think we have first rd NBA talent type on this team with Enoch and Adams Brimah should be an absolute beast down low. We have 3 point shooters length everywhere ballhandling--this is going to a be a serious serious team.
Dude, just stop. You do this every year. I think it's better just to like the team and watch the season and enjoy it without putting undefeated and championship expectations on the team every year.

Definitely have some nice pieces but I don't think anyone knows how the team will come together because there are so many new pieces.

C

Chief00

Dude, just stop. You do this every year. I think it's better just to like the team and watch the season and enjoy it without putting undefeated and championship expectations on the team every year.

Definitely have some nice pieces but I don't think anyone knows how the team will come together because there are so many new pieces.

Quite frankly,thank you!

Reaction Score

Wow, you are just guzzling the Kool Aid.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I, for one, love it. I know the season can't begin without out a scrappy 'to the moon' post. Once I see it, I know we are right around the corner. Like clockwork.

Reaction Score
We have talent and anything can happen when you have good guards but other teams have more talent. This was also true for our last two championships.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I've been searching everywhere for my National Flag Blue tinted glasses. Now I know why I can't find them. Scrappy must've stolen them.

Scrappy's got them soldered onto his skull.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I think we have that stud PG to carry the day

That's always huuuuuge for us

Reaction Score
^^^This^^^ ...and ONE

We can manage with "pretty good." Ray Ray didn't win a title, and he's the NBA's all timer (for a few more years) in that category. But, Rashad was a nice 3 threat piece in '04, Lamb in 11, and the German in '14.
My gut says This team has a legit shot at a title next year. Possibly this year, but I'd be thrilled with elite 8 for 2016-17.

Reaction Score
Dook expects to contend for a title every year, so should we.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

I see nothing wrong with someone getting excited for the upcoming season
What does it hurt?
If you know he does this every year and it bothers you - don't read it
What you think and what he does is really irrelevant
I go into every year hoping for the best and have high expectations
I think that comes along with the success that this team has delivered in the past 16 years - unprecedented since the 60's/70's UCLA teams

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We can manage with "pretty good." Ray Ray didn't win a title, and he's the NBA's all timer (for a few more years) in that category. But, Rashad was a nice 3 threat piece in '04, Lamb in 11, and the German in '14.

Those three guys weren't just "pretty good" from 3, they were money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom