Hathaway was at the game | The Boneyard

Hathaway was at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Went to see the players come out of the locker room before they got on the buses and headed back to Storrs. There was a lot of fan support from friends, family and fans like me. Curious about one thing. I saw Jeff H standing at the top of the lot where the buses were, like he was waiting for someone. When HCPP came out of the locker room and headed up to the bus he went over to say hi to Jeff. I have no idea what they talked about, but...inquiring minds want to know. Can anyone hazard a guess...without being too flippant.

Reaction Score
Maryand alumnus, and 2 lengthy periods of employment at UConn? Maybe Pasqualoni said hello, how's it going to a guy who hired him at UConn.

Reaction Score
Maybe he wanted to let Coach P know Hofstra is putting a football team back into the CAA and he is gonna need a head coach. I wonder if he stopped to say hi to Edsall too

Reaction Score
Maybe he wanted to let Coach P know Hofstra is putting a football team back into the CAA and he is gonna need a head coach. I wonder if he stopped to say hi to Edsall too
Highly doubt it. Hope Hathaway had to pay for his ticket

Reaction Score
he was telling coach P to give him a call as soon as he dumps deleone

Reaction Score
Saw Warde on the sideline after the game with the players on the TV sports video. Much better to have a FB guy in that position. Thankyou President Herbst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom