Haters gonna hate. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Haters gonna hate.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Wouldn't it be 1980s?

I also think the poster is a liar, but still.
He said '90 to '93. I remember those teams well, and something didn't add up. There was a fair amount of roster turnover except the core group of star players.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
UNC has always been good to us because we beat Duke, but now they are having buyers remorse because they are all just realizing our next title ( whenever that is) will tie us with them all time. It’s a bitter pill to swallow.
Exactly, it was one thing when we were beating Duke for our first title. Now we are almost even with them. It's like that scene from Breaking Away when Dave caught up with his heroes. Did they welcome him to the club?

Reactions: tv
Reaction Score
I hope that Dan Hurley reads it all!!! I heard Parrish recently on his pod....he was very complimentary. Better late than never I guess.
In Hurley's mind(probs):

Parrish finally joins the herd of sheep. Taking this long for a respected analyst to think UConn deserves to be here means he's just spewing whatever will get him attention. I despise those people. Those are the cronies that support Duke, UNC, Kentucky and say they got hosed or are "young and immature," while we go underlooked and studied under a microscope at the same time. F'em. We'll show them.

There is nothing this man cannot spin to motivation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom