Hass is Back - Straight from the Horses Mouth | The Boneyard

Hass is Back - Straight from the Horses Mouth

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You're old...
Tom Hardy GIF

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Very happy about this, regardless of whether the news was the "worst kept secret on the UConn MCBB team". If Alex doesn't come back, we lost our entire starting 5 from last year. Hurley has done a great job with recruits for the freshman class, as well as players from the portal, and I know the players and staff are talking about a 3-peat, but not sure we have the horses for that.

We certainly have a lot of talent, and a great coaching staff, but so many new pieces to plug into the starting lineup, not to mention new roles off the bench - I have lower expectations than NC or bust. That way I'll be able to enjoy the ride better...

Reaction Score
He's the key to our success next season. An acclaimed, Championship veteran who knows how Hurley and Staff like to get it done. This decision is monumental because it means on day 1 we will be up and running with a verified leader.

Reaction Score
Could he make one of the preseason all-conference teams as a projected 6th man?

Reaction Score
Very happy about this, regardless of whether the news was the "worst kept secret on the UConn MCBB team". If Alex doesn't come back, we lost our entire starting 5 from last year. Hurley has done a great job with recruits for the freshman class, as well as players from the portal, and I know the players and staff are talking about a 3-peat, but not sure we have the horses for that.

We certainly have a lot of talent, and a great coaching staff, but so many new pieces to plug into the starting lineup, not to mention new roles off the bench - I have lower expectations than NC or bust. That way I'll be able to enjoy the ride better...
We would have said the same thing a year ago.

Reaction Score
Big deal? I am a big fan of Hassan Diarra! Asked his former teammates in the NBA, & also his teammates that will be in the NBA after This June’s draft what he means to UConn & what he brings to the team! He has earned the ultimate respect IMO, I’d rather have the Dog I know, than the Dog I don’t know! He will lead this team because of his play on both sides of the ball & the fact that he’s already contributed to UConn’s Natty’s the past 2 years

Hoopcrazee

Hoopcrazee
Reaction Score
Maybe not as splashy as the portal adds or McNeeley but do not underestimate how important Hassan coming back is from a continuity and culture standpoint ( especially if AK is gone too )...not to mention his on the court contributions as well

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Big deal? I am a big fan of Hassan Diarra! Asked his former teammates in the NBA, & also his teammates that will be in the NBA after This June’s draft what he means to UConn & what he brings to the team! He has earned the ultimate respect IMO, I’d rather have the Dog I know, than the Dog I don’t know! He will lead this team because of his play on both sides of the ball & the fact that he’s already contributed to UConn’s Natty’s the past 2 years
Odds are he was joking.

Reaction Score
Somebody is having trouble with their TPS reports...
Lumbergh's got him working the weekend.

Btw, DRBackup - I gotta ask - was it a DM from Sprungfeld that made you fix Hass' name in the title?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom