Harbaugh trying to drop players through medical scholarship? | The Boneyard

Harbaugh trying to drop players through medical scholarship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/college-football...rines-coach-jim-harbaugh-staff-pressured-quit

Interesting take, you wonder how often this happens, I'd think it's pretty regular from some of the bigger schools. It's nice that they have the medical scholarship availability for those that have true problems, they can at least graduate on their free ride, but I could see it as being a tool to force people out less desirably to bring in some new guys.

With that being said, we're going to lose Campenni and Adeyemi after this season, so I hope we at least reach out. I'd think we wouldn't have a problem redshirting him one year to play one year remaining, and he has the size for a NT in our 3-4 set.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
This stuff wouldn't be so terrible if you didn't have to sit out a year.

If he had already burned his redshirt year he'd be completely screwed.

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score
I posted in another thread, forget which one but it was where we were discussing whether or not Diaco had "run off" any players, but every coach does this. Diaco did it with one of our recruits last year, the kid Roderick, who of course was not a Diaco recruit but a PP recruit. Didn't qualify him medically so the kid transferred to UMass for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom