Happy Birthday, TLAW..!! | The Boneyard

Happy Birthday, TLAW..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
TLAW 3 pt.jpg

TLAW is enjoying her 20th birthday today..!! Congrats Tierney..!

Go TLAW..!!
Go Huskies..!!

Reaction Score
Are we allowed to post birthday wishes anymore? I was gonna post one for Gabulous the other day, but decided against it after reading the post about encroaching on the personal lives of the players.

HGN

Reaction Score
Are we allowed to post birthday wishes anymore? I was gonna post one for Gabulous the other day, but decided against it after reading the post about encroaching on the personal lives of the players.
HoopFan, I don't know the answer to your question , but TLaw shows good shooting form.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Birthday wishes for players and coaches have never caused issues. As Nan explained, it was not the picture per se, but the follow on comments that caused a problem on that previous post.
And there is a restriction on 'stalkerish' posting - if you happen to know where the players are hanging out Friday night, don't post!
If the team is headed to Washington DC for some sightseeing that is cool as it is generic - if you know where they are having dinner, not cool, as that is stalking.

Reaction Score
Birthday wishes for players and coaches have never caused issues. As Nan explained, it was not the picture per se, but the follow on comments that caused a problem on that previous post.
And there is a restriction on 'stalkerish' posting - if you happen to know where the players are hanging out Friday night, don't post!
If the team is headed to Washington DC for some sightseeing that is cool as it is generic - if you know where they are having dinner, not cool, as that is stalking.

Like visiting the wounded at Bethesda/Walter Reed Military hospital. Something they do without fanfare. Geno/Chris do so much that you never see in print or on TV. It's the way they were brought up and early education. Do good, don't shine your light upon it.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Happy Birthday Tierney - great kid and great teammate. So glad you are part of the UCONN program!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom