Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Hope you have a great day.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
What's on the Wilson family menu today? Grits for breakfast? NE Clam Chowdah for lunch? Birthday cake after dinner?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
What's on the Wilson family menu today? Grits for breakfast? NE Clam Chowdah for lunch? Birthday cake after dinner?

We are now required to celebrate every recruit's birthday.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
I wrote this response on another thread. I'm repeating it here in honor of A'ja Wilson's birthday....

"I'll take the other side of that "it is doubtful UConn will be able to get A'ja Wilson" prediction... She just spent a month in Lithuania playing basketball w/ her role model Stewie, and new friends Morgan and MoJeff. UConn will seem like the next county over compared to that distance. She tasted what it is like to win GOLD..!! I bet the flavor was similar to what a National Championship would be like. I bet she wants several N.C.s and they're not on the menu in South Carolina. I've read she is going to make her visits and be thoughtful about the decision. Good, that favors UConn. Being in Storrs for opening night ceremonies and re-uniting with Stewie, Tuck and MoJeff will make it seem like home. This ain't Geno, Shea and CD's first rodeo...and no, Geno doesn't need to change his recruiting style or message. Winning, playing time, good team mates and N.Cs matter to top talent like Wilson..."

Interesting tweet to Wilson from Stewie wishing her a Happy Birthday....just saying...;)

Reaction Score
I wrote this response on another thread. I'm repeating it here in honor of A'ja Wilson's birthday....

"I'll take the other side of that "it is doubtful UConn will be able to get A'ja Wilson" prediction... She just spent a month in Lithuania playing basketball w/ her role model Stewie, and new friends Morgan and MoJeff. UConn will seem like the next county over compared to that distance. She tasted what it is like to win GOLD..!! I bet the flavor was similar to what a National Championship would be like. I bet she wants several N.C.s and they're not on the menu in South Carolina. I've read she is going to make her visits and be thoughtful about the decision. Good, that favors UConn. Being in Storrs for opening night ceremonies and re-uniting with Stewie, Tuck and MoJeff will make it seem like home. This ain't Geno, Shea and CD's first rodeo...and no, Geno doesn't need to change his recruiting style or message. Winning, playing time, good team mates and N.Cs matter to top talent like Wilson..."

Interesting tweet to Wilson from Stewie wishing her a Happy Birthday....just saying...;)
Gosh I hope you are right! I"m so nervous with all this waiting. I am happy though that the AAC will bring the girls to Dallas/Houston. I live in between those cities in Austin, Tx

Reaction Score
Hope you have a great day.

I'm not quite sure who the "you" is here, but I assume it's not a UConn recruit ... since that would seem the hazy area of trying influence a player (kind of like holding up a sign at a game), which I believe is not allowed.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I'm not quite sure who the "you" is here, but I assume it's not a UConn recruit ... since that would seem the hazy area of trying influence a player (kind of like holding up a sign at a game), which I believe is not allowed.

Nothing can be said about schools, but pleasantries are allowed.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Happy birthday, A'ja!

We sure hope you become a Husky. It's about being family, becoming the best you can be, and winning championships. Play hard, play smart, and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom