Hamilton Neill Anoints Superstar | The Boneyard

Hamilton Neill Anoints Superstar

Reaction Score
Hamilton has been around a while and pontificates on UConn recruits. For the most part, he is very perceptive of talent and is not afraid to go on the record with his opinion.

Reaction Score
Hamilton Nei
It is occasionally fun to savor what you've got.

Yeah. Who is Hamilton Neill?
Hamilton Neill is someone who has a lot of UCONN WBB related videos on YouTube. He was (or maybe still is) a college student when I started to see his stuff. I have no idea if he has any actual UCONN sources.

For what it's worth, he thinks UCONN is a lock to get Sarah Strong. So, there's that.

Last edited:

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Hamilton Nei

Hamilton Neill is someone who has a lot of UCONN WBB related videos on YouTube. He was (or maybe still is) a college student when I started to see his stuff. I have no idea if he has any actual UCONN sources.

For what it's worth, he thinks UCONN is a lock to get Sarah Strong. So, there's that.
He is wrong more times than he is right, although he may be right about Allie.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm guessing that Morgan will be the bigger star than Allie, but I hope they both star.

Reaction Score
Paige, Aubrey, Azzi, Carol, Ash, KK, Allie, Morgan; if everyone is healthy, there are going to be a lot of four guard sets.

Reaction Score
I like Hamilton’s videos. He offers opinions. He isn’t always right, especially about recruiting rumors. But he does research and can bring together information in an insightful way sometimes.

Reaction Score
Our offense has movement that has cutting wings or guards eventually ending up in the opposite corners. Those players need to be high-percentage shooters for it to be effective. It opens the lane for Aaliyah to drive or Paige to work with Aaliyah on a pick-and-roll. Azzi, Ashlynn, Q and now Allie fill that role very effectively. Morgan I see as a center-of-the-court player who can drive and kick or play the pick and roll effectively.
I watched all of Allie's Fiba games last summer and as the games progressed her teammates were looking for her on the 3-point line because she is a BUCKET.

Reaction Score
Hamilton Nei

Interesting. I personally don't think UConn has much of a chance on SS. Dawn Staley seems to get who shes after. I hope she goes with UConn but I think she is leaning to SC. Just the feel I get.

Reaction Score
Paige, Aubrey, Azzi, Carol, Ash, KK, Allie, Morgan; if everyone is healthy, there are going to be a lot of four guard sets.
I have seen Allie listed as 5-10 to 6 feet. I am hoping she is still growing and is actually 6 feet. I also remember one of the earlier videos I saw of her showed a number of very strong takes to the basket.

Although SG may be her natural position, if she is strong and near 6 feet, with the ability to take it to the hole, not just be a three point shooter, then playing at the 3 is a definite possibility. Morgan and Paige have 1-4 versatility, and Caroline is a good choice between 3 and 4, so there are many possibilities.

Geno hasn't had the ability to make many strategic substitutions with short rotations because of injuries, but next year could be different. Just thinking about the 3 for example, he could go for defense, rebounding, passing, slashing, outside shooting or pretty much whatever characteristic he is looking for depending on who he plays there.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Allie is an elite shooter. From distance, she is a lot like my local girl, the Fuddster.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom