Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 45 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe because it's a UConn/New Haven game. So Hami there for UConn, some other guys who aren't quite as good to see New Haven. Just a guess
there is also a PSA alum on new haven.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Best thread EVER. It just keeps giving and giving. We should mix it up a little. Does any one have an opinion on Hami's favorite grinder, or his choice in music, or his favorite beer (oops, he's too young, although they'll probably let him drink if he goes pro), how about his favorite ice cream? I heard from a confidential source which I am not revealing that he prefers this little ice cream shop in Lexington, KY. Keep that on the down low.

Reaction Score
Best thread EVER. It just keeps giving and giving. We should mix it up a little. Does any one have an opinion on Hami's favorite grinder, or his choice in music, or his favorite beer (oops, he's too young, although they'll probably let him drink if he goes pro), how about his favorite ice cream? I heard from a confidential source which I am not revealing that he prefers this little ice cream shop in Lexington, KY. Keep that on the down low.
Bullspit. No one can match UConn dairy bar.

Reaction Score
Probably nothing but I figured I would post anyway
IMG_4035.PNG

Reaction Score
KO need to get bus loads of students to PSA for the Mustang Madness... I think that would show how much UConn wants Hamidou Diallo

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Boxers or briefs? @Chief00 has that one covered!

Reaction Score
Go on...
Nothing particular...just talking with family and friends of the program and they say hami and Mamadou are so close and they really want to play play together. I didn't ask exactly what hami has said and he is obviously playing it close to the vest. Just PSA insiders said they would be shocked if he leaves CT. We all know how the draw of big city, bright lights is though, ala Aaron Hernandez...

Reaction Score
Nothing particular...just talking with family and friends of the program and they say hami and Mamadou are so close and they really want to play play together. I didn't ask exactly what hami has said and he is obviously playing it close to the vest. Just PSA insiders said they would be shocked if he leaves CT. We all know how the draw of big city, bright lights is though, ala Aaron Hernandez...
Hamidou is coming here, only competition is the league. Aaron Hernandez chose Florida over UConn. That's the basketball equivalent of picking UConn over University of Hartford.

Reaction Score
I would think Florida's looser legal system was a bigger draw for Hernandez than the bright lights, amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom