Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 32 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NotBlueOlliewood

"And nothing is telling me otherwise"

And herein really lies the problem with people who derail threads over what someone says or claims.

"And nothing is telling me otherwise"

And herein really lies the problem with people who derail threads over what someone says or claims.

"And nothing is telling me otherwise". Do you see the word "me?" I, Screenname, believe in that statement, which was why I've written that. Me. The same way you were sure that Alterique won't come to UConn, my belief is Hamidou will come here. It's not insider information.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
"And nothing is telling me otherwise". Do you see the word "me?" I, Screenname, believe in that statement, which was why I've written that. Me. The same way you were sure that Alterique won't come to UConn, my belief is Hamidou will come here. It's not insider information.
When did I say that Alterique wasn't coming here. Don't pop up on this board out of thin air and start talking nonsense on your very first day.

N

NotBlueOlliewood

When did I say that Alterique wasn't coming here. Don't pop up on this board out of thin air and start talking nonsense on your very first day.

BUHusky10 said:
Louisville being on all our guys lately is simple to explain. UL under Pitino has recruited a similar "tough, hard nosed" type players that UConn also targets, while the caveat being they are in a major conference in the ACC and get the added exposure of being the main rivals of the hottest program in the America. As a recruit, when it comes to UConn vs UL, for them it's an easy choice. I don't expect UConn to walk away with Gilbert, and put our chances at an honest 40% odds be comes to UConn. We got on him early so he obviously had lots of nice things to say about us and Ollie, but when major P5s get involved things look different.

This wasn't you? Alterique Gilbert commits to UConn, pg 20? Apologies then, it was someone else with your username who wrote this.

Reaction Score
This wasn't you? Alterique Gilbert commits to UConn, pg 20? Apologies then, it was someone else with your username who wrote this.
UConn consistently beats out Lousiville for guards when they go head to head.

Reaction Score

There is someone else on here that is BUHusky. Not BUHusky10. Could be the difference.

Reaction Score
So what are the actual chances he goes to the draft? I know he said he plans to go to college

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Hmm I see. Regardless, nothing you can say will change my mind.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
There is someone else on here that is BUHusky. Not BUHusky10. Could be the difference.
Yeah...no, wasn't me. Might want to read the quotes again.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
borzello_jeff_m.jpg

Jeff Borzello ESPN Staff Writer
Syracuse had some "surprise" unofficial visitors on campus this weekend: five-star prospects Hamidou Diallo and Quade Green. The Orange have picked up momentum with Diallo, and Green is considered a Syracuse lean.

Reaction Score
borzello_jeff_m.jpg

Jeff Borzello ESPN Staff Writer
Syracuse had some "surprise" unofficial visitors on campus this weekend: five-star prospects Hamidou Diallo and Quade Green. The Orange have picked up momentum with Diallo, and Green is considered a Syracuse lean.

Yuk....

Reaction Score
lol wut. I don't see Syracuse in the picture at this point. Although I could be wrong.

Reaction Score
Asked around and have not heard much push toward cuse. He is good friends with greene and sounds like he got dragged alone
Ok good to hear. Thanks 99!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA