Ham visiting cuse | The Boneyard

Ham visiting cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This weekend Tucker heads to Syracuse along with fellow 2017 targets Hamidou Diallo and Quade Green and Class of 2016 commit Matthew Moyer,who is recruiting all of them to Syracuse

From zag

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
hair-pulling_3261885b.jpg

Reaction Score
Not worried a single bit about Cuse. Kentucky, on the other hand, is another story.

Reaction Score
Those loss of scholarships at Cuse are a sham. It really hurts the fringe players that won't develop until later in their college careers (forcing them to transfer) but they will always be able to recruit the big time guys.

Reaction Score
Agreed. Don't see Ham as the zone type but the promise of a OAD probably interests him. To further qualify my credentials I have no idea if Ham D likes or dislikes zone D or how to spell either his first or last name.

Reaction Score
I'm not worried about Ham going to Cuse. However, I am scared of the competition that Kentucky brings.
It is going to be really difficult to get this recruit.

I know I am stating the obvious, just trying not to get my hopes up on this guy.

On the other hand, Makai is a MUST LAND.

Reaction Score

I know I am stating the obvious, just trying not to get my hopes up on this guy.

Makai won't be much easier to get. He will most likely be coveted by all the blue bloods. I know Duke is interested.

Reaction Score
If he see's the value in Uconn we'll land him. If not, well then we werent a good fit for him, and best of luck to the kid. Dont get me wrong I'd kill to have him on our team, extremely talented player! But if he cant see how Uconn would be a great place for him, then his loss! I still think we've got as good a chance as any other team, or better really.

I hope we have a really good season this year to show him what Uconn basketball is like and what he can be apart of.

Reaction Score
If he see's the value in Uconn we'll land him. If not, well then we werent a good fit for him, and best of luck to the kid. Dont get me wrong I'd kill to have him on our team, extremely talented player! But if he cant see how Uconn would be a great place for him, then his loss! I still think we've got as good a chance as any other team, or better really.

I hope we have a really good season this year to show him what Uconn basketball is like and what he can be apart of.

Agree
Agree
Agree!

Reaction Score

Yeah at this point Makai is almost a MUST LAND as Ham. MAL sounds like a perfect UConn guard. For real though imagine a backcourt of Adams, Gilbert, MAL, and Ham!

Reaction Score
Those loss of scholarships at Cuse are a sham. It really hurts the fringe players that won't develop until later in their college careers (forcing them to transfer) but they will always be able to recruit the big time guys.
The NCAA doesn't care what P5 schools do any more and their light punishments show it - expect the same feather to smack UNC on the hand.

Reaction Score
Yeah at this point Makai is almost a MUST LAND as Ham. MAL sounds like a perfect UConn guard. For real though imagine a backcourt of Adams, Gilbert, MAL, and Ham!

The problem is that you named 3 names, and it would be very difficult to start a 3-guard lineup featuring all 3 due to height. Makes it less likely he signs. Here's hoping though.

Reaction Score
"The Syracuse visit was great," the 6-foot-6 Diallo told SNY.tv. "I went along with [NY Rens] teammate Jordan Tucker and Quade Green [of the PSA Cardinals]."

Along with the three 2017 targets, Class of 2016 forward Taurean Thompson visited, as did Colorado State transfer John Gillon, who committed to the Orange on Sunday.

"The pitch was how much freedom Coach [Jim Boeheim] gives the guards and he wants me to come and take on that two-guard spot," said Diallo, a rising senior at Putnam Science (CT) Academy. "The main pitch was how much freedom I would have on the court as a freshman I was attend Syracuse."

Hamidou Diallo Talks Syracuse Visit

Nothing about the "fringe benefits."

Reaction Score
Heard some chatter that Tucker may be thinking about reclassifying and heading to Cuse this upcoming year. Just a rumor I've heard, but it would be interesting to see if it happens and how this would impact Hami.

Reaction Score
Heard some chatter that Tucker may be thinking about reclassifying and heading to Cuse this upcoming year. Just a rumor I've heard, but it would be interesting to see if it happens and how this would impact Hami.
Not going to happen. Tucker is going to extend his recruiting process, but Syracuse is definitely up there.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I'll never understand why top recruits go to a repugnant city to play a zone defense that's never played at the professional level

Them there dots just don't connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger