Halftime of Cincy Game | The Boneyard

Halftime of Cincy Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Anybody else notice the stuff on the marker board at halftime? Really interesting to note the remarks about the Cincy players and the game in general. Easy to read it all if you have a DVR and use the pause feature.

A story, if I may. A few years ago, I was on the road doing radio coverage of a WBB game. At the pre-game scouting review, the coach said to the team, "If number 35 moves to the arc or beyond, play her late and play her loose. Make her think she's open because she likes her threes, but she can't hit them." I was slightly amused at that point, but in the game, the scout was proven to have had it down perfectly. The team let her shoot without making it too obvious, and won going away.

Some of the remarks on the UConn scouting report reminded me a bit of that game.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Wouldn't be just too damned hilarious if SCar tried that strategy on Morgan, and she hit, say, six out of nine? It could happen.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I wouldn't bet more than I could afford to lose against any of Geno's players.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Jeff Walz wanted to double Maya or Tina, so his team left Tiffany open. He said he'd make Tiffany Hayes the BE Freshman of the Week. That's exactly what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom