Guys, gimme a break. | The Boneyard

Guys, gimme a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm getting 30 - 50 new posts every day. Just because I'm retired and sitting in the sun with a drink in my hand here in Florida, doesn't mean I have time to read all these posts. I'm losing time for fishing, boating and other critical interests. My marriage might be in jeopardy too.
Try to get the posts down to say 10 a day or so, ok?

Mods, can you help; maybe weed out the dumb ones?Head bang

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
time for fishing, boating and ... My marriage
What a litany of meaningless things, so trivial compared to what is really important in life during the season! You have a few hours off from April through October which should be plenty of time to accomplish that junk. What, taking the wife out to lunch last August didn't show you cared?! Head bang:rolleyes::cool:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
hqdefault.jpg

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Come on Sunny. The wife and I are down here in Florida too!

We have plenty of time for our activities as well as Boneyard time and game time. In fact, we went to the community establishment and requested CBSSN on Tuesday night. No problem from the manager. We ate, drank - more than a couple of rounds - watched the game nd educated others at the bar who are not UConn fans. A great night out and only had to drive the golf cart home!!!!

Reaction Score
Uh oh, hope I'm not in the dogcave with Sonny. I was just play'n! :oops:

Actually, if he really is retired, and if he really is sitting in the sun, and if he really does have a drink in his hand, and if he really is in Florida while posting on the Boneyard...then I envy the #&\*@ out of him. He's my new hero. ;)

Reaction Score
What a litany of meaningless things, so trivial compared to what is really important in life during the season! You have a few hours off from April through October which should be plenty of time to accomplish that junk. What, taking the wife out to lunch last August didn't show you cared?! Head bang:rolleyes::cool:
Sorry, lost my head!:confused:

Reaction Score
Mods, could you weed out the above post? :rolleyes:

Mods can you bring out the weed--??? The wonderful thing about SOME humans --they discriminate and can
selectively exclude or dump all 50--he'd fail the Executive management questionnaire--Question--How do you intend to handle an overload of inputs? ---I'll ask the Mods to de-select the bad ones!

Reaction Score
I'm getting 30 - 50 new posts every day. Just because I'm retired and sitting in the sun with a drink in my hand here in Florida, doesn't mean I have time to read all these posts. I'm losing time for fishing, boating and other critical interests. My marriage might be in jeopardy too.

What a sneaky way of getting your in box filled. Were you running low on LIKES??? Uc Miami tops the cake.

Reaction Score
Mods can you bring out the weed--??? The wonderful thing about SOME humans --they discriminate and can selectively exclude or dump all 50--he'd fail the Executive management questionnaire--Question--How do you intend to handle an overload of inputs? ---I'll ask the Mods to de-select the bad ones!
What a sneaky way of getting your in box filled. Were you running low on LIKES??? Uc Miami tops the cake.
I need a nap.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score

Switch to TOB. They have a lot less traffic.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Uh oh, hope I'm not in the dogcave with Sonny. I was just play'n! :oops:

Actually, if he really is retired, and if he really is sitting in the sun, and if he really does have a drink in his hand, and if he really is in Florida while posting on the Boneyard...then I envy the #&\*@ out of him. He's my new hero. ;)

I'm retired, sitting inside, have a drink (wine) in my hand but I'm in CT paying outrageous taxes and freezing my ass off. Even I don't envy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom