Gus Quits Soccer! | The Boneyard

Gus Quits Soccer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So am I the only one who thinks that JP Dellacamera does a better job than any other American? I've been listening to that guy since back when the Fox Soccer Channel first existed. You could tell that doing games, it was just him in a room somewhere doing game after game after game... But he always seems to know everything worth knowing and then some about every player.

I hate Mexico with but I remember watching one Mexico game he was calling. Mexico was trailing but fighting hard. And the guy actually got me pulling for Mexico in that one match because he was so into it.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
So am I the only one who thinks that JP Dellacamera does a better job than any other American?

Is there another American that does a good call? ESPN always passed over him for the execrable Edwards and the almost as bad O'Brien and I never understood why.

Reaction Score
You know what I hate about American announcers? British terminology.. Pitch .. Nil Geez Field or Nothing.

Cheerio Mate!

Reaction Score
You know what I hate about American announcers? British terminology.. Pitch .. Nil Geez Field or Nothing.

Cheerio Mate!

What's funny is traveling to England and listening to Brits call NFL games. LOLOLOLOLOL.

One thing the brits say about American announcers that is totally valid, is that TV guys announce like they are on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom