Gulf Coast Showcase | The Boneyard

Gulf Coast Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tickets to the Gulf Coast Showcase Women’s Basketball Tournament at the Germain Arena in Estero, FL go on sale Friday, April 18 at 10 AM on Ticketmaster. The tournament runs from November 28 – 30, 2014. This years teams include:

UConn, Arazona State, College of Charleston, Georgia Tech, Green Bay, Minnesota, Vanderbilt and, last but not least, Villanova. It will be great to see Geno and Harry on the same court again.

Reaction Score
Tickets to the Gulf Coast Showcase Women’s Basketball Tournament at the Germain Arena in Estero, FL go on sale Friday, April 18 at 10 AM on Ticketmaster. The tournament runs from November 28 – 30, 2014. This years teams include:

UConn, Arazona State, College of Charleston, Georgia Tech, Green Bay, Minnesota, Vanderbilt and, last but not least, Villanova. It will be great to see Geno and Harry on the same court again.
I signed on at 10:05 this morning and they were all sold out. How does this happen???

Reaction Score
Just now I was able to buy tickets - think maybe they're releasing just a section at a time, but great seats available.

Reaction Score
Just now I was able to buy tickets - think maybe they're releasing just a section at a time, but great seats available.

Went back to website and they had some must be releasing them slowly. SECTION 101 ROW 3 YES.

I had called 2 places this morning and worked the net and all said they had none. Was a little upset. Now I feel better and it is thanks to you I would of just walked away.

Last edited:

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I got 2 seats in section 101 row 4.

Not bad!

Reaction Score
Sounds like we are going to have our very own UConn section.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Make it 2 more in section 101, row 6... Ahhh the sun... Ahhh UConn basketball...

Reaction Score
When no tickets were available at 10 AM on Saturday, I emailed Jon Albaugh who is the contact for the event. He immediately emailed me back saying that Ticketmaster had some system problems, and to check Ticketmaster later. After about 60 minutes passed, I was able to buy my tickets. Section 101, Row 3, Seats 1-2. Jon also emalied me back to tell me that tix were available.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
To all BYers.....I plan on hosting a pre-game party at my favorite watering hole, Bokampers, before UConn's first game. All are welcome, posters, Mods and lurkers. We will then all head over to the arena for the game. Details and directions closer to tournament time. Go Huskies..!!

Reaction Score
Does anybody know where the team will be staying? At the Paradise Jam, it was great to see them away from the arena.

Reaction Score
To all BYers.....I plan on hosting a pre-game party at my favorite watering hole, Bokampers, before UConn's first game. All are welcome, posters, Mods and lurkers. We will then all head over to the arena for the game. Details and directions closer to tournament time. Go Huskies..!!
Which Bokampers?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Ok - i just bought mine. This should be fun if the family don't kill me!
Now David - how many bedrooms do you have? I am assuming you have lined up all the neighbors as well to provide extra bedrooms. I do like very strong coffee in the morning and my scrambled eggs on the dry side. Fresh squeezed orange juice ONLY, and for a night cap - single malt scotch, preferably an Islay but I can survive on Macallan, or napoleon brandy.
It really is very nice of you to put us all up.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
On a serious side - would be nice to know where teams will be staying and/or any information about hotels in the vicinity when we get a little closer to the date.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I already booked our hotel at Embassy Suites Fort Meyers. There is also a Hampton Inn close by as well!

I know it's early but I assumed teams would start blocking rooms soon and they would fill up!

Reaction Score
The teams will be staying at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Bonita Springs. Cheapest rooms are $239.00 per night. I'll stay at the Hampton Inn.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
The teams will be staying at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Bonita Springs. Cheapest rooms are $239.00 per night. I'll stay at the Hampton Inn.

Dog.....they are building a new Bokamper's at Coconut Point Mall, which is near where the team will stay. My plan is to use that location, if they finish it by November. That whole area is 10-15 minutes from the arena.... more details to follow.
Go Huskies...!!!

Reaction Score
Dog.....they are building a new Bokamper's at Coconut Point Mall, which is near where the team will stay. My plan is to use that location, if they finish it by November. That whole area is 10-15 minutes from the arena.... more details to follow.
Go Huskies...!!!
Please do. I moved to the Villages 6 months ago and will be visiting a couple I know that winters in Naples that are from Litchfield so plan on getting there early.

Reaction Score
Four of us booked a condo through VRBO.....it will cost each of us about 325 for a 7 night stay...4 bedrooms, pool , lanai, etc....in Fort Myers...we also booked our flight...figured it would be much cheaper now ..round trip under 400 from NY..direct flight

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks. I just booked the Hyatt. I have a gazillion Hyatt points.

Reaction Score
Just visited our condo which is very near Coconut Point. The locals with the scoop say that the new Bokampers is expected to open August 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom