Grad xfr RB/return man Alex Ross availble | The Boneyard

Grad xfr RB/return man Alex Ross availble

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
6'1" 220 with speed, dynamic kick returner? Naahh, does not sound like a RKG. I would have no issues with UConn entertaining the possibility. I would not be worried about lack of carries, we are a run-first team and we got by just fine with Brown, Dixon and Todman together in the backfield. Not to mention it's an injury-prone position. Maybe he's another DJ Shoemate (great ST guy BTW), but god knows we need a kick returner.

That said, he's an OK kid who is most likely either going to want to hitch on to a lower P5 like an Illinois, Vandy or Kansas - or look for a local team like Houston or Tulsa.

Reaction Score
I used to post threads like thesevery out of desperation. Now that we seem to have righted the ship it seems like a player like this could potentially help fill a need.
Haven't we been dead last in BCS football in the return game since HCBD got here?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I used to post threads like thesevery out of desperation. Now that we seem to have righted the ship it seems like a player like this could potentially help fill a need.
Haven't we been dead last in BCS football in the return game since HCBD got here?
There is no doubt that this kid would fill a need. Not a shot in the dark from a "needs" perspective, but tough to envision him as a fit due to geography and the AAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom