GOT Season Six | Page 43 | The Boneyard

GOT Season Six

Reaction Score
Littlefinger's fate was sealed the moment Tyrion became Danny's Hand. Guy started the wars by blaming Tyrion for the assassination attempt on Bran, which nearly ended with Tyrion being tossed from the Moon Door. Hard to forget that one . . . .

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Bran is the three eyed raven. I think that role precludes him from accepting another, sort of like Jamie being in the Kings Watch. I still think Jon and Dany team up to beat the white walkers.

Bran is the 3-Eyed Crow. He doesn't have time to muck around with lordship stuff. I think next season is going to finally be about bringing order to the disorder. I would look more for victories and alliances than disunity and squabbles. On the whole. I mean, at some point the plot has to go there and Dany's return is the beginning. Only people who are finally gonna lose and lose big are Cearsie and Littlefinger.

I don't expect Bran to demand everyone bend a knee to him. I more expect the lower lords and Littlefinger to see him as another threat.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Bran is the three eyed raven. I think that role precludes him from accepting another, sort of like Jamie being in the Kings Watch. I still think Jon and Dany team up to beat the white walkers.

Bran is the 3-Eyed Crow. He doesn't have time to muck around with lordship stuff. I think next season is going to finally be about bringing order to the disorder. I would look more for victories and alliances than disunity and squabbles. On the whole. I mean, at some point the plot has to go there and Dany's return is the beginning. Only people who are finally gonna lose and lose big are Cearsie and Littlefinger.

I don't expect Bran to demand everyone bend a knee to him. I more expect the lower lords and especially Littlefinger to see him as another threat to their goals.

Reaction Score
I guess my question is....great, we found out Jon is Starkgaryen and Bran knows. So what? Who's going to believe he saw it in a vision? How can they actually prove that?

Reaction Score
I guess my question is....great, we found out Jon is Starkgaryen and Bran knows. So what? Who's going to believe he saw it in a vision? How can they actually prove that?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
No TV, no internet in the GOT universe. Warg-O-vision?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The Tyrell's and Martell's are with Dany. Some of the ships in that last scene had their house sigils on them. I'm curious to know who Dany would marry to form an alliance. Can't be Jon since that would be her presumed nephew (incest is a Lannister thing). Possibly Euron to avoid that fight?

Incest is actually Targaryen thing. They married each other throughout history, leading to defects like madness (a la The Mad King).

Reaction Score
Who's Arya's next victim? I've been waiting for her to wreak havoc for so long, and now I'm not sure who's left. Cersei is a target, but her death is winging towards her already. Any other more obvious people who may have offended her?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He will have to go through Tormund. Tormund/Brienne has to happen. Has to.

I don't think Jamie has a thing for Brienne. He respects her, and he respects almost no one else.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Does it matter anymore? If you were a male heir of almost any house in Westeros, you're now dead or ineligible. No Tyrells. No Lannisters unless Jamie or Tyrion produce an heir. No Baratheons (save another bastard, Gendry). No Freys. Theon isn't fathering a Greyjoy heir. No more Martells either. If Edmure can retake RiverRun, the Tullys are one of the few that have a young son. It's not a good place to have a Y chromosome.

Robyn Arryn to the rescue!!!

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I don't think Jamie has a thing for Brienne. He respects her, and he respects almost no one else.

Oh, I agree. I'm just saying that if he were to, Tormund's my guy.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Who's Arya's next victim? I've been waiting for her to wreak havoc for so long, and now I'm not sure who's left. Cersei is a target, but her death is winging towards her already. Any other more obvious people who may have offended her?

Ilyn Payne, The Mountain, and The Hound are the only significant, non-Cersei ones left. And the Hound seems like kind of a wash at this point.

Reaction Score
Ilyn Payne, The Mountain, and The Hound are the only significant, non-Cersei ones left. And the Hound seems like kind of a wash at this point.

I could see her helping the Hound win Cleganbowl. Ilyn Pane is an obvious one I forgot. Feel bad for him. Of all the people on her list, he is least deserving. His death won't even be worth a half scene.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
How humiliating must it have been for Sansa to sit there and watch Lyanna Mormont who is 10 years old, if that, make Sansa look like an ineffectual Dummy. Sansa sits there like a resusci anne doll, cant rally anyone in the north even though she is a pure born Stark, and then has to watch this tiny girl call to the carpet and stir the emotions of a bunch of crusty northerners. LoL @ Sansa.

Here is a real northern female leader:

"Your son was butchered at the Red Wedding, Lord Manderly, but you refused the call," . "You swore allegiance to House Stark, Lord Glover, but in their hour of greatest need, you refused the call. And you, Lord Cerwyn, your father was skinned alive by Ramsay Bolton. Still you refused the call. But House Mormont remembers. The North remembers. We know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood run through his veins. He's my king from this day until his last day."

Reaction Score
How humiliating must it have been for Sansa to sit there and watch Lyanna Mormont who is 10 years old, if that, make Sansa look like an ineffectual Dummy. Sansa sits there like a resusci anne doll, cant rally anyone in the north even though she is a pure born Stark, and then has to watch this tiny girl call to the carpet and stir the emotions of a bunch of crusty northerners. LoL @ Sansa.

"Your son was butchered at the Red Wedding, Lord Manderly, but you refused the call," . "You swore allegiance to House Stark, Lord Glover, but in their hour of greatest need, you refused the call. And you, Lord Cerwyn, your father was skinned alive by Ramsay Bolton. Still you refused the call. But House Mormont remembers. The North remembers. We know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood run through his veins. He's my king from this day until his last day."

Lol. She seemed very humiliated as she got her way.

Reaction Score
I wonder how Euron is going to impact things next season. His ships were what he was going to offer her (along with a dream date with Euron,) but Yara and Theon beat him to that. If he tries to convince her to change her mind and ditch them, he'd be delaying Dany's trip to Westeros, which wouldn't help his argument. Going north is a dead end. He could attack Old Town, but what does that accomplish? He could approach Cersei about an alliance, but that would put him in opposition to Dany, plus what can he gain from that deal?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
How humiliating must it have been for Sansa to sit there and watch Lyanna Mormont who is 10 years old, if that, make Sansa look like an ineffectual Dummy.

The Kid has chutzpah for days though.

Great little piece of acting actually.

August_West

Reaction Score
Lol. She seemed very humiliated as she got her way.

You watch. Littlefinger is not done manipulating Sansa. Sansa thinks she is hip to his schtick, but shes too naturally stupid to fully get it all, and she will make some blunder that costs the starks dearly. Mark it down. She is a dumb as a bag of rocks.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I wonder how Euron is going to impact things next season. His ships were what he was going to offer her (along with a dream date with Euron,) but Yara and Theon beat him to that.

Specifically, I believe he put forth his big
1f414.png
as the secondary offering.

Reaction Score
You watch. Littlefinger is not done manipulating Sansa. Sansa thinks she is hip to his schtick, but shes too naturally stupid to fully get it all, and she will make some blunder that costs the starks dearly. Mark it down. She is a dumb as a bag of rocks.

Who's manipulated who for more in that relationship?Your scorecard sucks. Littlefinger committed himself to a battle for ugatz. A one on one conversation with a girl who snubbed him just like her mum snubbed him. If he stopped thinking with his second head, he might have gotten somewhere.

August_West

Reaction Score
Who's manipulated who for more in that relationship?Your scorecard sucks. Littlefinger committed himself to a battle for ugatz. A one on one conversation with a girl who snubbed him just like her mum snubbed him. If he stopped thinking with his second head, he might have gotten somewhere.
You're as cluless as Sansa if you think littlefinger won't get the best of her over the long con. Do you even game of thrones, bro?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Sansa isn't a leader. Doesn't want to be. She tried to explain that to Littlefinger. She just wants back what she had.

That child actress playing Lady Mormont is kicking butt. Expect some big things from her eventually.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom