Good Wife | The Boneyard

Good Wife

Reaction Score
Okay not sure there are many fans of the series on here but if there are I'd love to hear thoughts not he series finale. I mean it may have been the worst finale in the history of television from where I'm sitting?

And just so you know it began with my wife wanting to watch it and I admit to it, and Madam Secretary, growing on me. Not bad TV.

Reaction Score
I haven't watched the finale, but have watched the show faithfully over the years. Will watch this week and let you know.

Reaction Score
It was fine, just way to contrived. Certainly better than the nonsense that was season 6.

Do network shows ever have big final episodes like we seem to expect today after Sopranos and Breaking Bad and the rest? It was just a last episode, and definitely better than the How I Met Your Mother final.

Reaction Score
I thought it was fine - until the slap part. Ending with Peter going to jail again seemed like a good place to end - I'd have been happy if they just cut away at the end of the speech. Maybe with her looking off at Jason in the corridor as her potential future...

Reaction Score
Disappointed with the ending. Have watched this series since episode 1. The whole point of this show was Alecia's attempts at personal triumphs over various members of her dysfunctional family, co-workers, & in her social life, while at the same time raising her children. In the end, we see her hallucinating over the past, & losing at everything. She leaves the philandering Peter much too late-thus losing Jason, makes an enemy of Diane-thus putting her professional life in jeopardy. The story fades to black with her walking totally alone. One can only hope that at some future date CBS does a 2 or 3 episode miniseries that shows whether or not she triumphs over these personal setbacks.

Reaction Score
I've enjoyed the series quite a bit over the years. One of the few network shows that I watched regularly. I thought the finale was OK. I thought they whole final show was about how she'd grown to where she could stand on her own feet. The way she weathered the slap and the fact that Jason bailed by straightening out her dress and composing herself was a sign of her growth.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom